My dominican stylist secrets to healthy hair

princesmich

Ok yall I got the hookup for us, my shampoo woman is really great, i tip her well, so she puts products from her own stach in my hair. last week i saw her whipping out a new bottle so i ask her to see it, it was something called kleravitex, it left my hair feeling silky. When i asked her about it the other stylist said we dont sell it. today the owner came in, he;ll get it for me next week. then i noticed my shampoo woman mixes lafier with crioxidil, these are very good products, I've been going to this salon for 6 years, many of their clients hair is very healthy and long. I've seen people's hair improve. hope this helps.
P.s another staple at this salon is the simone' line which is a product from spain, very effective in growing hair.

kreeme

Hmmm...I wonder where I can find those products. Any idea? I am a major product junkie. I'd love to get my hands on some of that stuff. :yep:

ETA: I did a google search and this website was on there: www.kleravitex.com
The site is not in english...so I have no idea what I am trying to buy. Take a look and see if that is what she put on your head.

Last edited:

kreeme

princesmich said:
I found that site, that is what she uses, it is good. I found a few lafier products at this site http://ibeautyny.com/goods_list_company.asp?company=Lafier for crioxidil http://www.justbeautyproducts.com/Crioxidil.cfm?SubCatID=13&SubCat=Crioxidil

But which product did she use on YOUR hair? I need the specifics. I am more interested in the kleravitex stuff. I am acting like a real junkie right now. Girl you are about to get me and my finances in trouble. And no you did NOT post ibeautyny. Them folks over there know me by name. :lachen:
All the ish I done ordered from them don't make no sense! :lol:

H

honey_jammz82

I know mine uses Lafier and Biolage. The lafier was in an unmarked bottle, but I saw that it was pink and I remembered the smell, so I went to the bss and sniffed all the pink products until I figured it which one it was. I always pay close attention to what products my stylist uses, I have a fear that one day she will slap a relaxer on without me knowing and it scares the crap out of me, lol.

MonaLisa

VWVixxen said:
***Trips over Tishee, trying to escape!! I'm recovered!!***

*digs in the crate for an old cassette*
*walks over to the cassette player, puts in tape*
*It's Rockwell*

*I always feel like....somebody's watchiiiiiiin me.....*

*Vixxen shoots Mo a dirty look*
:look:

:lol:

kreeme

princesmich said:
She used cabello tenido color and shine, it's the orange jar, go under treatamiento.

Okay, cool. Now let me see if I can find a place to order it from in ENGLISH. :lol:

caligirl

honey_jammz82 said:
but I saw that it was pink and I remembered the smell, so I went to the bss and sniffed all the pink products until I figured it which one it was

Girl, you are NOT playing! (I've done the same thing :).)

Allandra

honey_jammz82 said:
I know mine uses Lafier and Biolage. The lafier was in an unmarked bottle, but I saw that it was pink and I remembered the smell, so I went to the bss and sniffed all the pink products until I figured it which one it was. I always pay close attention to what products my stylist uses, I have a fear that one day she will slap a relaxer on without me knowing and it scares the crap out of me, lol.
I use the pink Lafier conditioner from time-to-time.

MissYocairis

princesmich said:
She used cabello tenido color and shine, it's the orange jar, go under treatamiento.

I found it! Now.....can anyone translate that for me? Is it conditioner Princes? How long did she leave it in?

TwistNMx

kreeme said:
Hmmm...I wonder where I can find those products. Any idea? I am a major product junkie. I'd love to get my hands on some of that stuff. :yep:

ETA: I did a google search and this website was on there: www.kleravitex.com
The site is not in english...so I have no idea what I am trying to buy. Take a look and see if that is what she put on your head.
1. Can someone tell me if the kleravitex is the same as the crioxidil? and
2. Do you mix Crioxidil with Lafier Desrizol Rinse...is it manditory for best of care?
Thanks

andreab

I can feel the PJ starting to come on. I shall resist and bookmark this thread for later. I am waiting on 3 packages in the mail and I need to take care of business today for 2 more items.

princesmich

Nicole-27 said:
Hey neighbor! I'm in jersey too and I'd love to know which dominican salon you visit?
Nicole I go to spa tricology in bloomfield, it's at the corner of grove street and bloomfield avenue. you can park in the bloomfield shopping center lot.
here's there number. 973-566-9044

*Frisky*

princesmich said:
Ok yall I got the hookup for us, my shampoo woman is really great, i tip her well, so she puts products from her own stach in my hair. last week i saw her whipping out a new bottle so i ask her to see it, it was something called kleravitex, it left my hair feeling silky. When i asked her about it the other stylist said we dont sell it. today the owner came in, he;ll get it for me next week. then i noticed my shampoo woman mixes lafier with crioxidil, these are very good products, I've been going to this salon for 6 years, many of their clients hair is very healthy and long. I've seen people's hair improve. hope this helps.
P.s another staple at this salon is the simone' line which is a product from spain, very effective in growing hair.

Hi princes..which crioxidil product does she use on your hair?

naturaline

princesmich said:
hi im going do try and do my own blowout soon- which products do you think would be best suited? do you think the producted they used on you hair will be good for a blowout? i really like you shine in your pictures... my hairs natural...

ahh and anyone else with dominican products best for blowouts please keep them coming!

TIA!!!

kiyaj

Princesmich,
Which specific products from the Crioxidil/Lafier lines is she mixing? There are so many products under these links.