Hair Vitamins

FlyyBohemian

I love that stuff! My hair grew fast!! i used to use regular women's vitamins, and that also made my hair grow but I've had better results with Priteva.

hillytmj

I think vitamins fall in the category of "A watched pot never boils." I've taken them for years and never felt they were doing anything miraculous, but when I stopped, I noticed a difference. I take them faithfully again because IMO they are worthwhile; I mean, the more positive haircare practices you have that make sense for your hair, the better.

I take a woman's multivitamin, a biotin and super B complex daily with a glass of orange juice at breakfast.

Valerie

At the moment, I'm taking Hair Revive, MSM and Pregnacare New Mum, which is not bad at all. I had a lot of thinning issues in the top of my crown. My thinning is getting much better, however I would like to try Viviscal Professional, http://www.viviscalpro.com/. It is more potent that the Viviscal Maximum strength. Viviscal Professional is sold in high end salons, spas and hair clinics, also available on Ebay. I have seem a lot of reviews about Viviscal, one lady used Hairfinity for 3 months and Viviscal for 3 months and she said she got better quality of growth.

jprayze

[USER=144 said:
Valerie[/USER];17131445]At the moment, I'm taking Hair Revive, MSM and Pregnacare New Mum, which is not bad at all. I had a lot of thinning issues in the top of my crown. My thinning is getting much better, however I would like to try Viviscal Professional, http://www.viviscalpro.com/. It is more potent that the Viviscal Maximum strength. Viviscal Professional is sold in high end salons, spas and hair clinics, also available on Ebay. I have seem a lot of reviews about Viviscal, one lady used Hairfinity for 3 months and Viviscal for 3 months and she said she got better quality of growth.

Have you tried Viviscal Maximum strength yet? It has the same amount of Cherry Extract and Horsetail Extract per tablet as the Pro. The only difference is 50 mg of the MarC Marine Complex per tablet, so it's 300 vs. 350. It's a difference, but not that substantial.

Valerie

jprayze I haven't, but since I found out about it, about a few days ago. I want that one. You take two tablets a day, which 700 mg of MarC Marine complex, v 600 mg MarC Marine Complex.

claud-uk

I'm currently taking 5mg Biotin and 3600mg MSM every day. I have also taken Niacin/Vitamin B3 in the past, to help with circulation.

Biotin makes for stronger strands, and MSM increases the growth phase. MSM must be taken with vitamin C in order for the body to absorb it properly, I think.

My advice would be whatever vits you decide to go with, you must be 100% consistent and take them every day, without fail, and give it at least three months to decide whether they're working for you. Some ladies get breakouts when they take vits, so drink extra water which is good for you in any case. HTH

ElizaBlue

@jprayze I haven't, but since I found out about it, about a few days ago. I want that one. You take two tablets a day, which 700 mg of MarC Marine complex, v 600 mg MarC Marine Complex.

Valerie What site do you order the Visical from? I was doing Nioxin from Amazon and got the fake ones. But I need to get back on my vitamin regime asap.

ElizaBlue

@ElizaBlue. I ordered my Viviscal supplements from Ebay, today.

Valerie Did you get the Extra Strength and if so, how much were they on eBay. I priced them yesterday on the Viviscal site for a 3-pack of 60 ea. for $119.

Weird because the other Viviscal site showed 3 for $99 but when I tried to put them in my cart it went to 0 items and switched you to the other site for $119.

freckledface

It's only been a month, month and a half since I've added futurebiotics HSN but it makes my scalp tingle. I'll take that as a good sign. If I remember ill report back in June when I relax.

Shalay11

MSM I love it for hair and skin.

I've been taking a hair skin nails vitamin that has advance msm in it and my face has cleared away acne in 3 weeks of taking it.. I'm taking it original for hair growth but I have a sew in so I can't tell of that's working .. Also taking 10,000 mcg biotin but that usually breaks me out with even smaller dosage so I really believe its the msm ..

I made a video about it here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHQntqhPUM