Horse Pills

candibaby

horse?

JenJen2721

People usually refer to really large-sized vitamins as being "horse" pills. Because they're really big, not because they're for horses.

LongHairSoon

Oh. I'm sorry if that sounded stupid, but I did't know. So these pills that are "really big", what are they and do they work?

candibaby

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
People usually refer to really large-sized vitamins as being "horse" pills. Because they're really big, not because they're for horses.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought she meant they were made from horses.

G

No, it's not stupid, Longhairsoon...you just didn't know the statement was just funny-thanks for the laugh-lol. Some hair vitamins are really big..so maybe that's what you are talking about. Personally, I haven't found a good hair vitamin yet though that actually works. I take MSM, Biotin, Centrum, Evening Primrose Oil, and Vitamin E-sometimes Vitamin C. I have yet to know if these vitamins work-so far I haven't seen any results. MSM did change my hair-I think it did anyway.

Chichi

[ QUOTE ]
LongHairSoon said:
Oh. I'm sorry if that sounded stupid, but I did't know. So these pills that are "really big", what are they and do they work?

[/ QUOTE ]

GNC's Ultra Nourish Hair is one certified horse pill that works.
"Too bad" you have to take it twice a day.

Chichi

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
LongHairSoon said:

[/ QUOTE ]

No you didn't sound stupid at all.

I used to take really big multi-vitamins, because they had a lot of stuff in 'em...now I just take a prenatal vitamin, b-complex, and biotin.

All of those are little pills.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
The horse pills I take are amino acid complex. They are really big. You can actually feel them when going down. At first it was hard but my throat got used to it after a while.

A_Christian

I think GNC's Women's Ultra Mega vitamins definitely qualify as horse pills. They have a lot of b-vitamins etc... essential for healthy hair growth and health in general, but they are HUGE! Sometimes I can't swallow them at all, I've gagged a couple of times on them as well (too much information?
) It's a good thing the GNC hair, skin, and nails pills are much smaller than the ultra mega and the ultra nourishair pills.