JBCO!!!

Hello Lovely ladies!!!
I was just curious to know if any of ya'll were using JBCO for hair growth? If so what were your results? and how did u use it?
I have been using it for about 3 weeks to oil my scalp/new growth (7 weeks post) and to seal my ends. So it is too soon to tell, but wanted to hear some results.
Thanks a million :grin:

mzcris

Hi tinabambina....I use JBCO and it does make your hair thick and yes it does help with growth as well. I only apply it to my entire scalp once a week, but on the thinner areas like my nape and side areas I apply the JBCO perhaps 2 x week.

I do not seal with it because it is too heavy for my hair and I don't like greasy hair.

It does work and I love the results :) Have a good day!!

MrsSmitty77

I use JBCO and my new growth is growing in thicker than it ever has. I put mine in a bottle with a tip and apply to the scalp that way. I message it into my edges in the evening and my edges are much thicker.

AVE One

I can't tell if it makes my hair grow or not but my hair does grow in darker. Everyone thinks that I have a color on my hair. It is so dark and shiny. Luvs it!

Irresistible

I can't tell if it makes my hair grow or not but my hair does grow in darker. Everyone thinks that I have a color on my hair. It is so dark and shiny. Luvs it!
hmmm really?

thats good to know

do you use it throughout your hair or only on your scalp

I had a love/hate thing going on with it because I loved how it made my hair soft, but it was sticky, heavy and tacky feeling too

JinaRicci

Hi, its working for me too! I started about a month ago using it in pre-poos (once a week) and my hair is already thicker. I don't know about length yet.

kami11213

I've been using it for about 1 1/2 years, adding a tbl spoon to my conditioner mix and it's definitely helped w/ the thickness in my hair...I also used it on my edges for about 8 months rubbing in a dime size amount nightly...

This is about a 6-7 month comparison

Geminigirl

OH thanks kami. I finally got my edges to grow back but they are still too thin for my liking. I have some ayuvedric castor oil and I plan to use that on my edges. I have just been lazy is all. I love castor oil though.

I have been wanting to try JBCO for years but can't make myself fork over that shipping charge. Oh why can't the africans sell this oil along with their beloved shea butter.