HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

Lita

Dampen my hair with warm water/applied Donna Marie super butter cream & sealed with Rice bran oil..

Happy Hair Growing!

SimJam

I just started using my version mogrow oil

nettle
marshmallow
burdock root
lavender

steeped in jojoba/olive/walnut oil

warmed oil with herbs in it on low heat for 30 mins, then left it for 2 weeks to marinate.
then poured it into a bottle and topped off with aloevera juice.

I try to oil my scalp with it every night , but most times I end up doing every other night.

choctaw

rinsed out ayurvedic paste and did oil rinse (maka oil, suave humectant)
swimming, water aerobics and hot tub between 8am and 9:30
doing another oil rinse (coconut, suave humectant)

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I forgot I had some Neem Oil on deck. This stuff reeks! Any of you use it? If so, how?

And I finished my Apricot Oil. That was good. I'm gonna get through my Coconut and JBCO Oil before I buy anything else.

Oils:
Coconut
Castor
JBCO
Neem Oil

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Evallusion

I have Neem, but it's Christine Gan't Neem (which, I'm sure is a Blend) I use it for sealing because it smells really good & it's really light.:yep:

So I know it's not the full Ayurvedic (Indian) kind.

I'm sure someone else uses Pure Neem. Maybe @choctaw

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I pulled the Bottle:

Christine Gan't Herbal Rich Hair Oil =

Organic Neem
Nettle
Burdock Root
Comfrey
Walnut Hull
Calendua Flowers
Jojoba Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils

youwillrise

mixed castor oil into my dc.

i dont usually do this...i usually slather it over my dc after the dc has already had a good chance to penetrate my strands.

hmmm we'll see...

LaidBak

Greased scalp with Emu oil cream that has MSM in it. Sealed my hair with grapeseed oil after moisturizing.

Aggie

Oil rinsing today with evoo under my moisturizing DC and used green tea as my black tea w/acv rinse under my protein treatment.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
About to do another little oil infusion.....castor oil with some safflower, calendula (anti-inflammatory, anti-baterial), chamomile, saw palmetto, and garlic.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@bajandoc86

That Infusion sounds really good.:lick:

I'm sitting here side-eyeing my Pure Jojoba Oil. I'm down to the last bit w/no backups. :sad:

Didn't know the Price of Jojoba Oil had sky-rocketed.:ohwell:

Once I finish my Pure Jojoba, I'll go back to Marie Dean's Argan Blend and/or Darcy's Pumpkin Elixir.

I like to use them with my Creamy Leave-Ins.

I have 2 2 ounce Pure Argan Oil's I'm saving....:nono:

faithVA

haven't been doing well with sealing but back on it again. Moisturized my ends with AVJ + glycerin and sealed with my shea butter mix. Going to try this for a few weeks and modify my AVJ + glycerin mix as needed.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
@Evallusion

I have Neem, but it's Christine Gan't Neem (which, I'm sure is a Blend) I use it for sealing because it smells really good & it's really light.:yep:

So I know it's not the full Ayurvedic (Indian) kind.

I'm sure someone else uses Pure Neem. Maybe @choctaw

I pulled the Bottle:

Christine Gan't Herbal Rich Hair Oil =

Organic Neem
Nettle
Burdock Root
Comfrey
Walnut Hull
Calendua Flowers
Jojoba Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils

Evallusion

I use the stinky pure neem seed oil. I add a eyedropper of neem oil to ayurvedic pastes. I also mix a few drops with tea tree oil and add to coconut oil for overnight oil treatments.

FYI http://www.discoverneem.com/what-is-neem-oil.html

Thanks ladies!

MaraWithLove

Used the hair trigger for the first time yesterday. I love how thick it is. <3 My mom says the smell reminds her of Italian sausage = :love: :grin: