Where Can I find "La India" grease/oil?

Silkycoils

Hello,

I remember hearing about this product when I was like 12 and I thought it was a fake name until I just read a thread today. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it? Online, maybe?

RabiaElaine

Check out the thread about "my daughter's hair emergency" from yesterday. I mentioned La India there. My aunt uses it in her daughter's hair but she gets it directly from Jamaica. The lady who started the thread says she say it in Brooklyn, maybe try sending her a PM.

HTH:)

Afrodite

I found it on http://www.westindianstore.com/ under pharmacy and then click on hair care link. I am not sure if this is the correct La India but that's the name on the jar. In the "my daughter's hair emergency" from yesterday I posted a message for RabiaElaine to check out the website but she never notice my posting. If this is the correct one, please let me know.

Thank you.

RabiaElaine

Afrodite said:
I found it on http://www.westindianstore.com/ under pharmacy and then click on hair care link. I am not sure if this is the correct La India but that's the name on the jar. In the "my daughter's hair emergency" from yesterday I posted a message for RabiaElaine to check out the website but she never notice my posting. If this is the correct one, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi Afrodite :wave: ,

I didn't notice your post. I'm sorry. Anyway that is the "La India" on that website. :)

Afrodite

That's okay, I know you didn't see it because I was over at the Christian fellowship forum and I noticed you are a SDA, so am I.

I don’t post a lot on the forum because I like to reading the different forums.

Thank you for your help.

RabiaElaine

Afrodite said:
That's okay, I know you didn't see it because I was over at the Christian fellowship forum and I noticed you are a SDA, so am I.

I don’t post a lot on the forum because I like to reading the different forums.

Thank you for your help.

Hi there nice to meet you!!

Bklynqueen

If anyone lives in NY, I think I saw it at the Beauty store on John Street ( financial area in Manhattan, near Fulton Street). If anyone lives in Flatbush, Brooklyn, there is a small discount/ beauty supply store (forgot the name) on Church Avenue btwn. East 18th St and 19th street ( across the Church Avenue Q & B train station).

deedabug

this joint is good for finding products i woulda never knew existed...i have a ton of bookmarks..bookmarked the westindiastore for later :)