Best Daily Moisturizer for Braids??

RabiaElaine

I already have what I am using on my scalp (Sulfur 8 Scalp spray). Now I need something to use on the length of the braid without causing too much buildup and leaves my hair soft and well moisturized.

Please also tell me how often you applied the moisturizer and the method you used for applying it.

Thanks in advance :)

Sweet_Ambrosia

African Royale Braid Spray is a good moisturizer for braids, when I use to use it I would apply it every other day straight from the bottle.

MeechUK

MeechUK
I use 2 types of spritzes. For my natural braids I use a water spritz with distilled water, rosewater and glycerin and humetress conditioner, twice daily. I also have an oil spritz made up of water with a 1/3 oil including lavender eo, smells great. I alternate this with water spritz every other day in the am or pm. My hair smells great throughout the day and nice to sleep on, I also get great moisture. I use a pomade on my scalp only after washing.

MeechUK

Diane71

I use a variety of leave-in's. To name a few are Daily Doctor Leave In, Dr Miracles Braid Spray, Hairever Scalp Tonic and African Pride Tea Tree Braid Spray..I usually mix my Surge Plus 14 in with these products and apply it to my scalp.

Next relaxer touchup: September 5th, 2005
Online album: http://public.fotki.com/Diane71
pm for password

MeechUK

MeechUK
I use s-curl on my newly washed hair and with a leave-in. I find it messy using it on my natural braids but it should be ok with hair extensions, as it can be massaged into the braids without messing up the style. It really helps to keep my hair moist whilst braiding and locks in moisture.

MeechUK

simone103

Sta-Sof-Fro is good for moisturizing the hair in braids. It's also an excellent detangler for when you have to take out the braids as well.

Healthb4Length

simone103 said:
Sta-Sof-Fro is good for moisturizing the hair in braids. It's also an excellent detangler for when you have to take out the braids as well.

ITA! love this stuff, it really get those naps out! I also like African Royale...very moisturizing!