LeKair Shea Butter Cholesterol Cream Conditioner

devin

I am definitely going to give this a try!

OT: your hair is sooo pretty!

KhandiB said:
I love LeKair... I was wondering if they had a Shea Butter cholesterol :lol:

Thanks Imma look for it

naturaline

goldensugar23 said:
I just brought this today!
I decided to get my hair done last minute and didnt have my supplies(my hair craves oils).I decided to make a trip to the bss and hook myself with something with some coconut oil and a deep conditioner.

I remember my friend telling me about this.My hair was in a braid out all week so i need a good detangler condtioner.
This stuff did the job my hair looks fabulous. :D .

The comb glided right through my locks no problemo.After the blow dry my hair was so soft and shiny.I will use this again very soon.It was super cheap too...wow!

i will post pics tomm..when i get up from a fun night of clubbing

WOOOW:eek: goldensugar23 your hairs the bomb!!!! sooo long n thick!!! luv it:p

kitkat3ny

I use the Le Kair cholestrol w/ jojoba oil and aloe. Is it wrong to use it for my daily washes every day? My hair is soft afterwards but I know too much of a good thing defeats the purpose sometimes. So is this a bad idea?

Kat

Healthb4Length

KhandiB said:
I love LeKair... I was wondering if they had a Shea Butter cholesterol :lol:

Thanks Imma look for it

Not trying to change thread but Khandi, your hair is so pretty...I'm really loving the color and the ribbon curls!:)

Healthb4Length

kitkat3ny said:
I use the Le Kair cholestrol w/ jojoba oil and aloe. Is it wrong to use it for my daily washes every day? My hair is soft afterwards but I know too much of a good thing defeats the purpose sometimes. So is this a bad idea?

Kat

You gotta do what works for you! If it's making your hair soft and healthy then why not? You'll just probably have to watch out for build up and do a clarifying shampoo every 3 weeks or so.

Belle Du Jour

Just bought this on Saturday, and it's very good. :up:
A little goes a long way (or else you get white head) but it really moisturizes. My hair likes water based vs oil based products, so this was a hit.

KhandiB

Thankies :D

I also have used this and I absolutely ADORE it!!
It will be a staple forever :D

Alli77 said:
Not trying to change thread but Khandi, your hair is so pretty...I'm really loving the color and the ribbon curls!:)

Crysdon

Funny. I bought two of these a few months ago and have not used them yet.

Thanks for the review.

Ladylynn

Are you all talking about the cream or the actual conditioner. I have seen the creme in the store as well and it is not a rinse out conditioner, but it comes in the same type of jar like the regular LeKair conditioner. What are you all using? I want some too but I can't find it here.

*ElleB

I'm takin a Walmart field trip this weekend (I live in the city) and I was gonna pick up the Cantu leave-in....How does this compare??

Desert Skye

ooo I wanna try it. Can someone post a picture of it so I can be sure to get the right one when I go to the BSs?

Candy_C

It doesn't say rinse out, its says STYLE AS USUAL..

i'm gonan rinse it out anyway.

i brought this today, its smells sweet! i' mgona use it as a conditoner wash in Jamaica, as i figure co-washes may work 4 me in a warmer country!

It doesn't say to rinse it out so I have been leaving it in as well. But I am gonna try rinsing it out tonight and using my Cantu leave-in and see how it turns out.

*ElleB

*ElleB said:
I'm takin a Walmart field trip this weekend (I live in the city) and I was gonna pick up the Cantu leave-in....How does this compare??

So, how does this compare with the Cantu leave-in...

Sassygoddess

I just went Cholesterol shopping this weekend and saw this. i didn't buy it becasue of the Ingredents. I bought the Luster one instead. Shea Butter with Mango and i love it.

naturaline

Candy_C said:
It doesn't say rinse out, its says STYLE AS USUAL..

i'm gonan rinse it out anyway.

i brought this today, its smells sweet! i' mgona use it as a conditoner wash in Jamaica, as i figure co-washes may work 4 me in a warmer country!
yeah the one i have doesnt say wash out... so i kept it in, it made my hair feel alittle too heavy, i think next time ill only use a very small amount or just wash it out.

*Frisky*

Sassygoddess said:
I just went Cholesterol shopping this weekend and saw this. i didn't buy it becasue of the Ingredents. I bought the Luster one instead. Shea Butter with Mango and i love it.

I used this one last night mixed with a little Jojoba and coconut oils and I think it gave good results...I am sure it does well without adding the extra oils.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
**getting the dust off this thread...** :lachen:

I use this for a conditioner wash, and it leaves my hair so soft and yummy smelling! I like that this product foams a bit when you add some water to it, so it's just like using a shampoo.

The only thing I don't like about it is the use of parabens, but I don't use it daily, so it shouldn't be so bad...

Healthb4Length

I tried this product and I was a little disappointed. It didn't give me the slip I wanted, it was okay. It's not good for deep treatments either. I added some castor and olive oils to it and will be using it for my co-washes, hopefully I'll have better luck.