Does anyone have a pic. of a bun with a claw-clip?

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I like the claw clips but can't figure out how to do a bun with them. I think it'll be a good around the house style that won't stress my ends or edges.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Thanks Roses, I might need to re-word my post...I meant pics. of their own hair in a bun using a claw-clip instead of scrunci's or hairpins.

Starr1

It's a sloppy one but it's all I could manage right now. I'll try to post a better one later.

Allandra

I've never did a bun with a claw clip, but I imagine it would be just as Starr posted below. Just form your bun, and clip it on the top so it won't fall down.

It's a sloppy one but it's all I could manage right now. I'll try to post a better one later.

NAKISH66

I wear my hair up in a bun with claw clips everyday. I use two of the smaller claw clips and they're not all that noticieable. I'll go take a picture and post it in a few.

Lavendar

A bun actually works really well with one of those octopus claw clips. They are round so they fit neatly around the bun and hold the whole thing. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of my bun with this clip. It broke when my bun got too big for it to fit around. I need a new larger one.:perplexed

NAKISH66

Okay this is NOT neat, but I just ran and did it, Usually I do this after I wash and bun then tie down it comes out flat and neat. I'm 5 months post right now and my hair is poofy if It's not airdried with a silk hair wrap. I used a clear claw just so you can see how I place it. There is one underneath and one on top. When you use a black clip you don't even notice it. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• hair 096.jpg
    hair 096.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 74
  • hair 097.jpg
    hair 097.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 70

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Okay this is NOT neat, but I just ran and did it, Usually I do this after I wash and bun then tie down it comes out flat and neat. I'm 5 months post right now and my hair is poofy if It's not airdried with a silk hair wrap. I used a clear claw just so you can see how I place it. There is one underneath and one on top. When you use a black clip you don't even notice it. Hope this helps!

Great pics. Thanks, so you just wrap your hair around and use the clip to hold it?

NAKISH66

Yes, I just wrap it around and clip in place. I'm glad it helped! The really mini claw clips work too, but I have to use more than two. The small clips are really easy to hide. This creates no tension at all on my hairline, so I love it!!

PatTodd

Thanks Roses, I might need to re-word my post...I meant pics. of their own hair in a bun using a claw-clip instead of scrunci's or hairpins.

Those pieces were nice though. I used to use dome buns until my hair got too long to fit underneath. That link gave me additional ideas on styling my own bun.

Lavendar

Wow Nakish...those are really, really pretty!