Kan Kanechomn users!!!! Get in here!!!

ladytq

I'm about to hit the checkout button. All I need to know is the ingredients? Can yall help a sista out? Thanks.........

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL, :lol: , I was in the same boat at 4 am this morning, I say buy it and let us know how it is. It has to be good since the price it kinda up there.

Plus if you don't like it you can always sell the 2nd one you get for free and it will be like you never spent a dime on it. LOL

ladytq

BeautifulWideEyes said:
LOL, :lol: , I was in the same boat at 4 am this morning, I say buy it and let us know how it is. It has to be good since the price it kinda up there.

Plus if you don't like it you can always sell the 2nd one you get for free and it will be like you never spent a dime on it. LOL

Isn't that the truth! Thank you so much!!! Checkout here I come.

ladytq

BeautifulWideEyes said:

So what did you get? I got the Karite and Aloe conditoner. Love conditioners that hydrates and moisturizes:D

Sirens_Song

Hi! I saw the sale on the K.Kan as well. I bought this a few months ago in NYC. I just knew the price was a mistake when I picked it up because @ $6.99 for 35.3 oz. ..well..let's just say that's crazy.

It was the first time I saw this conditioner so I figured, "What the heck can I lose? The jar is huge!"

The one I purchased isnt listed on the sickbay site. It is the deep conditioning cream, Amazonian Multi Herb. White bottle with forest green writing and lid.

The color is a light green, smooth consistency, not watery yet not as heavy as Dom conditioners. I like it for co-washes. Would I pick it up again for 6.99? Absolutely. Would I pick it up for 15.50? Nope. Remember that con is from Brazil and not part of the b1g1f deal sickbay is having.

On to the ingredients, which is what you asked..LOL..
Cetearyl alcohol
Tailowtrimonium chloride
Amodimethicone
Dimethiconol
Propylene glycol
glycerine
hydroxyelthlcellulose
PEG
Methylparaben
propylparaban
Fragrance
carapa oil
theobroma grandiflorum seed butter
bertholletia excelsa seed oil
cl19140
cl42390
deionized water

Good luck, I hope it works for you. I would have liked to try the shea butter con if the price was better but you know how it goes, mispriced when I bought it or not..I still want that price!

I havent been back in that store to see if it really was a price error.

Last edited:

ladytq

Remember that con is from Brazil and not part of the b1g1f deal sickbay is having.

Are you fricken kidding me!!?!?!?:eek: It's not on the off limits list?!?!
Dude:mad: !

Thanks for the ingredients!!!

Coffee

I recently ordered the Kan Kanechomn Ceramids and Kan Kanechomn Karite Butter DC. I'll do a review after I use one of them.

Hello Ladies!

I have the chocolate (2) and Flora Brasileira Cupuacu(1)in my stash. Ordered all three from Amazon.com. Arrived Monday, washed hair and conditioned with the Cupuacu the same night.

All I can say is I am in hair heaven. :drunk:

The best way I can describe it is, it literally infused moisture into my 4B neck length hair. It made my hair incredibly soft, did not have to moisturize again until the following afternoon. :spinning:

Smelled yummy. :mmmchocolate:

This definitely works well for my hair and I am very pleased with this conditioner. :yay: :yay:

Coffee

Fast service, my order has been shipped already. I chose Priority so I should have it by Monday or Tuesday!!

Muse

Hey I thought you guys were reviving this Kanechom thread for the new reviews but I see another one. I'm so confused :spinning:, lol.

Kanechom is awesome! I am finding that their ingredients are better than Skala, at least the ones that I have found in my local Brazilian markets- some of the ones on amazon have denatured alcohol, which is a no go for me.

I see the one for black hair has denatured alcohol in the ingredients listed on Amazon. Does yours have it?

Muse

Hello Ladies!

I have the chocolate (2) and Flora Brasileira Cupuacu(1)in my stash. Ordered all three from Amazon.com. Arrived Monday, washed hair and conditioned with the Cupuacu the same night.

All I can say is I am in hair heaven. :drunk:

The best way I can describe it is, it literally infused moisture into my 4B neck length hair. It made my hair incredibly soft, did not have to moisturize again until the following afternoon. :spinning:

Smelled yummy. :mmmchocolate:

This definitely works well for my hair and I am very pleased with this conditioner. :yay: :yay:
Does the Flora Brasileira Cupuacu have denatured alcohol in it? It says it does on Amazon but I'm trying to see how accurate they are. I don't have many issues with ingredients but I used a heat protectant with denat. alcohol high up on the list and it DRIED my hair out. Oh well maybe Kanechom got the mix/ratios down so that it won't be drying.

SelfStyled

Hey I thought you guys were reviving this Kanechom thread for the new reviews but I see another one. I'm so confused :spinning:, lol.

I see the one for black hair has denatured alcohol in the ingredients listed on Amazon. Does yours have it?

I noticed that too on Amazon- the one I bought in town does not have it listed.

Muse

I noticed that too on Amazon- the one I bought in town does not have it listed.

Great! So maybe Amazon is wrong, I hope so. I didn't order mine from Amazon I got them from a member here and she is in NY so hopefully she got them from her local Brazilian shop as well and they don't have it as an ingredient. I should get them next week.

JustSimplyTish

I have nothing useful to add just saying
I mean it this time!!

*Frisky*

Does the Flora Brasileira Cupuacu have denatured alcohol in it? It says it does on Amazon but I'm trying to see how accurate they are. I don't have many issues with ingredients but I used a heat protectant with denat. alcohol high up on the list and it DRIED my hair out. Oh well maybe Kanechom got the mix/ratios down so that it won't be drying.

This is the one that I have and yes it does..I just used it for the first time tonight so I will have to see how my hair reacts.

*Frisky*

The Crystal Bath one is amazing- and no denat. alcohol.

I had no clue about this denat alcohol stuff..honestly my hair felt a tad bit better when I DC'd with the Fruit Cocktail vs the Kanechom..I am gonna have to look out for that ingredient from now on.

Muse

I had no clue about this denat alcohol stuff..honestly my hair felt a tad bit better when I DC'd with the Fruit Cocktail vs the Kanechom..I am gonna have to look out for that ingredient from now on.

Oh no! I should've checked out the ingredients before requesting that one. It never crossed my mind that a company would put denat. alcohol in a MOISTURIZING DC! Frisky, your hair didn't feel dry at all after using it, did it?

*Frisky*

Oh no! I should've checked out the ingredients before requesting that one. It never crossed my mind that a company would put denat. alcohol in a MOISTURIZING DC! Frisky, your hair didn't feel dry at all after using it, did it?

No it didn't feel dry but I am wondering what the effects of long term use are. I used the Aloe Vera leave in afterwards so my hair feels nice.

Muse

No it didn't feel dry but I am wondering what the effects of long term use are. I used the Aloe Vera leave in afterwards so my hair feels nice.

Yeah that's what I was thinking about-long term. Oh well guess I will see. Thanks!

*Frisky*

Yeah that's what I was thinking about-long term. Oh well guess I will see. Thanks!

hahahaha and that sucks cause the tub of that stuff is huge...oh well, I only paid 5 something for it so if I have to toss it I don't think I will feel too bad.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
that price of $6.99 is correct.....i was just in NYC this weekend and saw all of the jars except for the Ceramide jar which is actually the one that I wanted.