What Type of Hair Should I Use For Kinky Twists?

Cinnabuns

I just got my Braids By Breslin video, the Kinky Twists one. :weird: So my sister Sugaplum will be doing my hair this weekend and I was wondering what kind of hair should I get? Also how many packs of hair should I use? I'm a little clueless when it comes to buying hair:ohwell: Could someone help me? :)

Healthb4Length

The type of hair that you should use is Marley kinky hair. You can get at any BSS and depending on how small or large you want them, I would suggest getting about 5-7 packs.

Cinnabuns

angellazette said:
I was just going to post about kinky twists!! I'll still make another thread so I don't hijack yours!

It's okay angellazette I don't mind, you can post about it, hijack-away :D

HoneyDew

Guys, in the spirit of the trading thread going on right now, I have a pack of the Premium Now 100% human afro kinky bulk 12" by Sensationnal that I can give for free if someone can give me a sample of the Silicon conditioner.

I hear this hair is good for twist and is also hard to find. I bought it once because the BSS had it one pack on clearance. I don't know why I bought it because I never have had of thought to get kinky twist. I was sure someone could get some use out of it at some point, though. I only have the one pack, though.

Healthb4Length

beyondcute said:
Whoa I only used 2 packs on my head and they still came out thick.... Are yall cutting the hair in half?

I cut it in half but I think that the thickness has to do with how taut you twist the hair down. Are you doing 2 separate twists and then twisting them together or are you just twisting on down...it makes a big difference. Anyways if you want them to be puffy, then twist them with little tension, but for a tighter and smoother twist you must hold hair taut while twisting.:look: