Hairitage Hydration Lemon Cake Frosting...SMH!

EnExitStageLeft

Ok, I recently purchased this during their 44% off sale right before black friday and ermmmmmmmmm MY FACE IS A PIZZA. And not a cheese pizza either its a supreme with extra mushrooms :nono:.

MANNNNNN! I'm ticked, not because it broke me out but because its smells like heaven in a bottle and the ingredients are AMAZING. But my skin is being a low down dirty dog and won't allow me to use it *rollzeyes (Think this--->:spinning: with an attitude and the stank face). I used it consecutively for 3 days and I should have known it was going to end badly because everytime I used it I would find random patches of small hive like bumps. Then on the fourth day when I woke I seen the disaster that was my face :nono:. When I seen it I literally cursed my skin out out, how could it reject such a seemingly great product. WOAH IS ME, WHY LAWD WHY! and all them other generic sorrow cries because I want to use this dang butter so bad I can't see straight :cry3:.

Oh Well, I guess I'll use it on my feet for my sock treatments at night. *SIGH*

Last edited:

Forever in Bloom

I thought about purchasing this for my face, but the word 'butter' just makes me think of clogged pores. I sometimes use cold cream for moisture, but I wipe that off.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Iluvsmuhgrass

I bought some of this and I like it. The key for me is to cleanse the skin thoroughly with facial wash (I use a sensitive foaming/soaping cleanser.) Then I use a very thin layer of the Lemon Cake Frosting on my face, neck, and shoulders. I use it mainly as a night cream because it's too heavy to wear out in public.

There are times when I put it on in the morning then take a hot shower, afterwards I wash it off. It's pretty good at evening the skin tone.

LaToya28

Aww I'm sorry this happened to you. I have it too, but I don't use it on my face. I use it as a body butter.

EnExitStageLeft

i am mad you are using a butter based/oil product on your face!

*Hangs Head in shame. I've used Shea Butter in the past as a night cream with spectacular results. I'm going to assume it was the lemon peel wax that broke me out, but hey we'll never find out because its a foot cream as we speak :lol:.

leona2025

Oils do the same thing to my face. I can literally feel the breakout happening. My face gets itchy and red.

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
no problems here yet with the lemon frosting. i applied a very thin layer. washed it off when i woke up.