what can i use on a straight weave to keep it silky and tangle free

latebloomer

Hi,

I just had a straight full head weave done using premium now hair,

what can i use on my own scalp to stop it from being itchy and what can i use to keep the weave silky and tangle free, does anyone have any maintenance tips,

help a sistah out please???

xxxx

Last edited:

caramelma

Hi,

I just had a straigh full head weave done using premium now hair,

what can i use on ym own scalp to stop it from being itchy and what can i use to keep the weave silky and tangle free, does anyone have any maintenance tips,

help a sistah out please???

xxxx

I use a little hot six oil on the hair, just a little is all you need and I oil my scalp about 4x a week with mtg mixed with hollywood beauty castor oil and I use doo gro hair vitalizer on my edges nightly and I get good growth with my sew-ins

latebloomer

I use a little hot six oil on the hair, just a little is all you need and I oil my scalp about 4x a week with mtg mixed with hollywood beauty castor oil and I use doo gro hair vitalizer on my edges nightly and I get good growth with my sew-ins

Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna see if i can get those products, is hot six like a polisher or serum. I have also seen this term a few times but what is mtg???

Sorry, I'm new to the forum. :look:

lashannasmall

Premium Now is really bad quality hair. If you start with good quality hair, you don't have to worry about tangling or keeping it silky. I had premium now curly and I had to take if out after 3 weeks because it was matted like a dog.

latebloomer

Premium Now is really bad quality hair. If you start with good quality hair, you don't have to worry about tangling or keeping it silky. I had premium now curly and I had to take if out after 3 weeks because it was matted like a dog.

Oh lawd, i wish i had spoken to you sooner, i really dont know why my hairdresser keeps telling me to get it maybe cuz she knows i wont have it in that long and i'll be back to give her more of my money when it looks jacked up.

Your good that you kept your curly hair in for 3 weeks, i had a premium now curly and i took it out within a week, it looked like dreadlocks gone wrong, but i thought it was because i didnt know how to maintain a curly weave.. however i now know the truth. Problem is a lot of the brands which i have been recommended on here i dont think they have in the UK
:( GONNA HAVE A BIG SEARCH

lashannasmall

Order hair from extensions plus. It is the best hair I have ever used and you can use it over and over and over and over........

I had a beutician reccomend some bogus hair to me once too and she said it was because I didn't know how to take care of it and it was Bull. The hair was bad from the beginning. Seriously, I didn't do anything special to my extensions plus hair and it lasts forever