Hairsprays that won't dry out hair? Any Recommendations?

Libra08

I'm in search of a good hairspray to hold curls when I use caruso rollers that won't dry out my hair? Do you ladies have any recommendations? Thanks!

krissyprissy

From Libra to Libra :)
I use Sally's generic version of Matrix Amplify Volumizing System Hair Spray. I love this spray because it does not make the hair hard and the next day my hair is still brushable. I will never use another hair spray.

RossBoss

From Libra to Libra :)
I use Sally's generic version of Matrix Amplify Volumizing System Hair Spray. I love this spray because it does not make the hair hard and the next day my hair is still brushable. I will never use another hair spray.

@kissyprissy , in addition to it making your hair brushable does it hold your curls well?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Victoria Secret hairspray. Keeps hair soft while a strong hold..Plus smells amazing!

LushLox

Good old fashioned Elnett. It gives hold, shine but no crispy ends, and it smells lovely!

Dommo

MorrocanOil hairspray is nice. It gives a soft flexible hold. For a strong flexible hold i prefer Alterna Caviar Working hairspray (by far my favorite hairspray)

fitnessmommy

Ellnet is my favorite. It works really well and doesn't make my hair "hard" but keeps my style and has good hold. You can literally comb out the hairspray and it won't break your hair.

Lucia

Good old fashioned Elnett. It gives hold, shine but no crispy ends, and it smells lovely!

I 2nd Elnett, it holds and you can run your hands through it and no snags, doesn't dry out the hair.

RossBoss

Ellnet is my favorite. It works really well and doesn't make my hair "hard" but keeps my style and has good hold. You can literally comb out the hairspray and it won't break your hair.

I saw the Ellnet. I think I'll go back and get it tomorrow and compare it to the Aussie Mist.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Has anyone try the Joico hairspray? It can for free in my holiday pack of shampoo and conditioner and I was going to throw it in somebody stocking but I forgot so I might just keep it...