NEW WILD GROWTH OIL

OhmyKimB

Has anyone seen the new WGO at sally's? It's in a orange and black container...and it has a WHOLE new set of ingredients in it...I didn't buy it but I definetly want to...

I dunno if it would make me hair grow any faster but I def like what's in it...I hope some tries it cuz I just bought the Jamaican Mango and Lime Island oil and I don't want to much oil around...

OhmyKimB

Ok I see it's the light oil moisturizer

This is the link and I'll try and post a picture of it

Ingredients:
Olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, castor oil, flax seed oil, carrot oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil, safflower, roman chamomile, black seed oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin e, wild growth hair oil nutrient complex and wild growth oil essential oil complex, natural frangrace and color....

and it's yellow and black I'm sorry.

Right now I can only find wgo's site...which looks bootleg but I still want to try it.

http://www.wildgrowth.com/wild_growth_light_oil_moisturiz.htm

OhmyKimB

actually I'm looking at the site and it looks like they've stolen some pics from women on LHCF and BHM

Casarela

apparently this girl here was tagged or something from that company or something like that on fotki. She has a long text regarding this on her fotki... I would still get the product as a moisturiser however I think that when it comes down to business ethics...its a bit fishy and oh yeah that text of I grew my hair from BSL to WL in 3 weeks...no comments on that one.

tbaby_8

I actually have the light WGO and I didn't even know it was listed on the website. I bought it because I like the smell and the oils that are in it. It makes the hair soft and manageable. I like it. Also, unlike the original, you don't have to measure any drops. You can use as much of it as you like. I have to go and get me some more tomorrow from sally's. Thanks for the reminder ladies.:grin:

nodisrespect

apparently this girl here was tagged or something from that company or something like that on fotki. She has a long text regarding this on her fotki... I would still get the product as a moisturiser however I think that when it comes down to business ethics...its a bit fishy and oh yeah that text of I grew my hair from BSL to WL in 3 weeks...no comments on that one.

oh yeah, redhotlala/loveya4ever

OhmyKimB

t baby do you find that it keeps the hair in good condition? Not dried out or anything?

yes the website does suck...badly

LadyEuphoria007

Lmao at the "texturizing" effects. FOol Please hahaha :lachen::lachen:

I have some in the green and white bottle and the new one looks promising but not for growth...just b/c it actually has some good stuff in it.

They should market it differently. :ohwell:

Geminigirl

I was thinking of using this on DD hair who is almost 3 do you think the oils in it are safe? I just got it today and I liked the oils in it. I cornrow her hair alot and was thinking of using this and some spray to keep her scalp moisturized and not dry. I like the HUGE texture difference on the website I was like hmmm that made me kinda not wanna use it. I don't want it to change the texture of my baby's hair.