Nettle Tea users!!! Please help me out

Solila

So I've been drinking nettle tea for about 2-3 weeks on and off and trying to stay consistent. I really love the tea, but I'm mainly taking it to observe the reversal of greys. Does anyone else drink this or rinse with it? For how long, and has anyone witnessed changes? I know that some people have had great results. Please share.

Seamonster

I have heard that increasing the mineral content in the diet with dark green leafy plants can reverse some hair grey, but I have never seen it.

Solila

I've been doing that too. I juice in the mornings: Wheatgrass and Kale, and Nettle and night I def noticed one one strand changing color, I know this for a fact. But then last night I saw a new strand turning gray. It was just beginning, but the strange thing is that its a dark gray color. My other stands are white.

discodumpling

Hmmmmm interesting observation! I've been drinking Nettle Tea for at least 6 months but not for greying issues for hair loss. It's definitely helping...I also take a Nettle Supplement.

I only have a sprinkle of grey so i'd have to be super observant to see any colour changes due to Nettle...I also use Ayurvedic pastes that keep my hair a dark brown.

gn1g

I didn't know this was an effect of Nettle, I know it makes you sleepy. Cooper and Fo-ti helps to keep hair from turning gray.

Solila

I didn't know this was an effect of Nettle, I know it makes you sleepy. Cooper and Fo-ti helps to keep hair from turning gray.

Yeah, I was on Fo-ti for a bit, but it didnt do much. Or maybe I wasn't taking it enough. :perplexed
Cooper, I've def been looking into that. I've sticking to cooper rich diets.

godsflowerrr

I agree with the above post. I haven't tried nettle however; copper does help with gray hair. Vitamin shop has a great multivitamin 'one a day' that contains copper.

Beverly Ann Properties

I drink a cup of nettle tea at night. It puts me right to sleep; however it has not reversed the graying process of my hair at all. I am letting my gray hairs grow in and just let them be.

growinghealthyhair

Beverly Ann Properties said:
I drink a cup of nettle tea at night. It puts me right to sleep; however it has not reversed the graying process of my hair at all. I am letting my gray hairs grow in and just let them be.

Hmm so it helps with sleep and hair loss?? Is it tasty? I may have to give this tea a try!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DominicanBrazilian82

Anyone know where I can order nettle leaves online? I could google it, but for some reason I feel a little better hearing from people who have, or know people who have, ordered from an online vendor without issue.

*smooches*

Crys Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I've been rinsing and using nettle tea as a leave in. No change in greys for me... in fact, my greys are growing cousins.. :s