Children with receding hairlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejuan42

I've have noticed on the children born within this year or last have a receding hairline and a big forehead. Have anybody noticed this? It was a theory scientist said as years go on human will increasingly lose their hair as a result of becoming totally hairless. I read it on the hairformula 37 page on Hair chemistry

Isis

I've heard this too from a different source and I've seen these babies. It is not an illness or anything. It is supposed to be part of an evolution humanity is going through.

Dejuan42

im not alone then lol. my cousin's baby didnt have one maybe i'll get lucky when i have children. I be seeing 9 year old white kids with a receding hairline like an adult

Nacai23

Really? I don't believe in evolution so this is craziness to me. My kids were born with a head full of hair and they don't have receding hairlines. Maybe it's in the little boy's genetics to have thin hair along the front.

G

Dejuan, you are one funny guy!
What part of the world do you live in where you see 9 year old kids w/receeding hairlines like an adult?

FineChyna

[ QUOTE ]
I've have noticed on the children born within this year or last have a receding hairline and a big forehead. Have anybody noticed this? It was a theory scientist said as years go on human will increasingly lose their hair as a result of becoming totally hairless. I read it on the hairformula 37 page on Hair chemistry

[/ QUOTE ]

well if what you are saying is true then there must be some ugly babies in your area. lets go spank the parents for that

soulchild

How could you not believe in evolution? And Dejuan the theory you read about most likely means in years,like hundreds or several hundred years. I think you just saw a couple kids with a bad hairline. It could be medical,genetic,anything.

Dejuan42

yes i know souldchild..also why does it matter where im from? lol its not like im from another planet. Its not just in my state i bet

FineChyna

[ QUOTE ]
yes i know souldchild..also why does it matter where im from? lol its not like im from another planet. Its not just in my state i bet

[/ QUOTE ]

it matters because a majority of us have never seen what you are describing per se. i wasn't implying you were from another planet so i'm not sure where you got that from. and no i have never seen any children w/ receeding hairlines in MY area, but then again i haven't traveled throughout my state thats why i asked you where you were from.

Nacai23

[ QUOTE ]
How could you not believe in evolution?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I choose to believe what the Bible says and not Darwin. Okay? If you think that you evolved from an ape, then go ahead and believe that. That's your choice.

Ire_manzi

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How could you not believe in evolution?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I choose to believe what the Bible says and not Darwin. Okay? If you think that you evolved from an ape, then go ahead and believe that. That's your choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.
I don't believe in the theories of evolution either.

Isis

I strongly believe in creation and at the same time, I believe we as humanity are always changing or evolving - physically, mentally and spiritually. I never believed we came from apes.

There are several theories and actual findings that we are biologically changing. This could be because we must change as conditions on this planet change, like pollution. I think we have changed much since Biblical times when people lived for hundreds of years. We probably look different also.

Status
Not open for further replies.