What kind of clips you use for your rollersets?

What clips you use to rollerset?

• 2 prong clips

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • duck bill clips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • roller clamps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lilmama1011

I recently was doing roller sets with my curlformers or flexi rods but now want to use regular rollers along with the clips because I want to be able to wrap my hair and wear it out, are there any clips better than the other?

Fhrizzball

Thankyou. I was wondering this too. I ordered a set of mesh rollers along with the pins. On the eventual outcome that I can't get the hang of those I ordered the flat double prong duckbill clips.

What kind of rollers are you thinking of trying out?

WaistLengthDreams

I use these:

Lilmama1011

Thankyou. I was wondering this too. I ordered a set of mesh rollers along with the pins. On the eventual outcome that I can't get the hang of those I ordered the flat double prong duckbill clips.

What kind of rollers are you thinking of trying out?
the magnetic rollers from sally's

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I like the long silver duckbill clips. they have 1 single prong and are least likely to snag. all of the clips have thier pros and cons. i pretty much have all of them:look: and use them for different reasons.

danysedai

I use the ones on the bottom, as recommended for MsKibibi on her rollersetting video.(picture not mine)

I find that the extra loop on the end lets the roller slide completely in allowing me to set the rollers closer together.

I don't find bobby pins secure on my hair.

Attachments

• P1000789.JPG
    P1000789.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 23

danysedai

danysedai what brand of clips do you use?

I use the ones at Sally's, they come in a light blue box.

The blogger who owns the picture I posted was comparing those clips to the normal clips and she didn't like them because they have a bar between the 2 prongs but I don't find that an inconvenience as you are opening them anyway. I've never had the issue she is having, and I've been using them for more than a year now I think.

http://wishfullengths.blogspot.ca/2012_11_01_archive.html

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I just did a rollerset last night and cannot remember if they have the middle part or not. I don't think they do.