Grow Afro Hair Long products - anyone use

Avaya

Has anyone used any of the Grow Afro Hair Long products (Robin Wood - Crown and Glory Method)? I was thinking of trying the Scalp Oil while I am in braids and the Afro Detangler for my new growth once I take out my braids. The Flat Ironing Creme sounds interesting too. Are those testimonials ligit? Do the products actually work? Thanks!:)

lavendarlover

I spen t 20 dollars for the afro detangler and I was VERY dissappointed. I could not even BEGIN to detangle my hair. I have a VERY tight afro, so maybe the product was not intended for people like me. I wrote to tell her about my disappointment, but I never got a response.

hopeful

lavendarlover said:
I spen t 20 dollars for the afro detangler and I was VERY dissappointed. I could not even BEGIN to detangle my hair. I have a VERY tight afro, so maybe the product was not intended for people like me. I wrote to tell her about my disappointment, but I never got a response.

My experience wasn't this bad, but I too was a bit disappointed. The afro detangler is just okay, no big deal, and for $20 I can get so much more from other products.

Avaya

I knew I should have checked for responses first; I just order the afro detangler, the braid remover tape and the scalp oil :( ! All well, money is meant to be spent right? It's not like I don't have a whole draw full of hair care products I've used only once or never at all right :sekret: :lachen: ! You never can fully trust a site that only provides you with positive testomonials. Live and learn. Thanks!:)