Strong Roots hair growth oil

vavouna

Hello all my lhc sistas, I was browsing through sams caribbean food's website and came across a new product that they are introducing. It really sounds like it's great. It's call strong roots red pimento hair growth. Has anyone here tried it or heard of it? The ingredients are all natural. What do you guys think? this is what it says.
Available for shipping Friday July 23, 2010.
Tropic Isle Living STRONG ROOTS Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil is everything your hair needs. It is intended to strengthen, thicken and grow even the most stubborn hair. Tropic Isle Living STRONG ROOTS Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil achieves its mission by triggering an increase in the blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair roots, stimulating hair follicles, strengthening the hair shaft and helping to remove toxins and parasites that often retard hair growth. Red pimento oil contains appreciable levels of the trace mineral copper, which is beneficial to the hair in many ways.

Tropic Isle Living STRONG ROOTS Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil helps in the following ways:
* Thickens hair
* Prevents hair breakages
* Grows hair
* Conditions scalp
* Prevents dandruff
* Adds volume to hair
* Nourishes hair
* Help with alopecia, and
* Slows hair graying

Isn't this just what your hair has been dying for?

clulessonhair

OOOOO! Sounds like exactly what I need! I wonder will it help hair that has been chemically burned? Imma order it now. lol

8HoursFromHome

Ingredients: Jamaican Red Pimento Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Wheat germ, Organic Coconut oil, Glycerine, Lavender and lemon oils

Minty

keep us posted chocolat79, and take starting pics n keep a journal too.

Wonder what red pimento oil is....off to search

Mane Event

Looks like Red Pimento = Capsaicin

Capsaicin + Wheat Germ Oil + JBCO + Lavendar Oil ...All around this looks like a very good product :grin:

I will give it a try once I use up my stash!
keep us posted chocolat79, and take starting pics n keep a journal too.

Wonder what red pimento oil is....off to search

Coffee

I've been using this oil for the past month, too early to see any results. I do plan on using it until it's gone. I'll post back later.

D.Lisha

Oh!
I'm subbing to this thread! Can't wait to see the progress you ladies make off this stuff :)
PLEASE keep us posted!

ycj1

I' off to order some. I saw this about a month ago and was debating about it. Time to try it!

Lita

I use it as a pre-poo 1-2xs a week (So far I like it) Less shedding after i wash & Dc/my hair de-tangles with ease at the roots.....
It has a strong herbal smell....but once you wash your hair (you don't smell it)

Happy Hair Growing!

mimi0410

Anyone else have any updates?

@ Lita are you using it as a prepoo only because of the strong smell?

flowinlocks

Still using it. Can't say that I have recieved any growth from it. However I do notice It makes my hair VERY silky. And less shedding,no breakage. I would def. purchase it again.:yep:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I use it as a pre-poo 1-2xs a week (So far I like it) Less shedding after i wash & Dc/my hair de-tangles with ease at the roots.....
It has a strong herbal smell....but once you wash your hair (you don't smell it)

Happy Hair Growing!

say-it-aint-so-joe!!! :lachen: u say less shedding????..... they sent me a small one and i never tried it! o-m-g..... all the problems i have complained about on shedding....

gonna try it asap

Last edited:

yodie

I don't rinse mine out either. I have only been using this oil while in box plaits and weaved twists..

How do you like it so far? Has it strengthened your hair/follicle? Any growth?
I'm looking for an ayurvedic oil that will strengthen my hair follicle at the root. So, growth is good, but not my major objective.

smwrigh3

oh lawd now I want some!!! lol.. y did I come in here... I'm gonna order this when I restock my JBCO next month