I am almost waist length!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Wow. I really can't believe it. As I was washing my hair I did a pull test and I have just a few more inches until I am waist length!! If it weren't for this site (and nappturality) I wouldn't have seen these results. Me only combing my hair at a max of twice weekly, exercising, drinking more water, and eating a tad bit better have really been beneficial. Once again, thanks ladies!

healthyhairin07

Your hair looks amazing. Although I love your curls, I'd like to see it straightened too. Question: How often do you wash your hair?

FeelinIt

Girl why did I get excited like I won the damn lottery?!?! I'm soooo happy for you. I can't wait until I'm there. I'm brushin APL!!

Are you trying to get to WL unstretched too??

FeelinIt

I need you to repost your regimen, fotki and err thang else up off in here. I need some tips to keep going!!

good2uuuu

FeelinIt said:
Girl why did I get excited like I won the damn lottery?!?! I'm soooo happy for you. I can't wait until I'm there. I'm brushin APL!!

What she said! Oh, BTW, I still wnat your hair. I'll bein TN in a few weeks........ so watch out :sekret:

:lol::lol: J/K. But I do love y our hair. Combing only 2x per week? How do you do it??? DO tell.

zzirvingj

Not a surprise to me at all, either. Your hair is so beautiful and healthy!!! I'm so jealous!

Lookin good, girl!

Lioness

Congrats!!!:party:

Your hair is gorgeous girl!
When my hair reaches that length I'll probably call it waist length anyway!:lol:

FeelinIt said:

I Third This Motion(Is That Such A Word?):lol:
Bubln,Your Hair Is Beautiful Chica!:yay: :woot: :dance7: I Am Soooo Happy For You!Congratulations:)

camellia

Yayyyy!:D

Your hair is simply gorgeous! And so thick and healthy too! You're one of the first people I think of when I hear the word "curls".