Does anyone use aceite de moska?

blessed

I've been using this product for about a month now I do believe that my hair has grown and it gives my hair a nice shine with out the real oily feeling. I wanted to know has anyone else tried it.

NYRICAN1

Yes I've tried it because I was told that it grows hair. so you know I had to buy it. I didn't use it for too long but it smelled really good and like you said it doesnt leave your hair oily. :woot: I'm going to go get me some more right now!! I'll post my resullts.

blessed

Its an oil.

The ingredients are:
mineral oil
coconut oil
fragance
d&c yellow#11
d&c green#6

This is a spanish/ Dominican product

blessed

You can buy it in supermarkets or drug stores if your town has a high population of Dominican or spanish people. Or beauty stores. It comes in many different brands and bottles. But it is always blue and smells great.

Miosy

i tried it in the past but the scent was too strong for me. i didn't use it long enough to see growth

longhair75

this is the kind i used i didn't use it long enough to see growth either, i still have it, i may start back using it, it's not expensive either

longhair75

Diane71 said:
Yea, what is Moska??? I've never heard of this product...please fill us in.
It was said on another forum that it's an oil for growing hair, and that they use to call it "fly oil", don't know why, but I had went out and bought it but I didn't use it consistantly. The color is blue, my bottle listed the ingredients mineral oil, fragrance and color

TwistNMx

blessed said:
Its an oil.

The ingredients are:
mineral oil
coconut oil
fragance
d&c yellow#11
d&c green#6

This sounds great blessed, however, couldn't one just mix the mineral oil (which is baby oil), and coconut oil instead of buying it with the yellow and green color dyes?
HP

~*~ShopAholic~*~

where did u purchase yours? I'm trying to eliminate delivery fee's.
longhair75 said:
this is the kind i used i didn't use it long enough to see growth either, i still have it, i may start back using it, it's not expensive either

Annakei

High Priestess said:
This sounds great blessed, however, couldn't one just mix the mineral oil (which is baby oil), and coconut oil instead of buying it with the yellow and green color dyes?
HP

TRUE!!

I'd nix the mineral oil though....

blessed

Well i guess you could blend babyoil and coconut oil if you wanted to. I like this because its really inexpensive no more than $3.50. I got it because I know of two people( one black and one spanish)who either had bald spots or very slow hair growth. So i said why not try it!

Miosy

blessed said:
Its an oil.

The ingredients are:
mineral oil
coconut oil
fragance
d&c yellow#11
d&c green#6

These are the other ingredients but they did not list their main ingredient. I'm assuming for patent protection.

It's not called "fly oil": Moska and mosca are two separate words but i'm not sure what type of oil "moska" is.

Your suppose to use it as a pre poo treatment similar to alma oil.