What is the best brand of Biotin?

NYCchild

i beg to vote for Freeda biotin
or the original Puritan pride ones NOT the thompson crap
i got the last time.

ANaturalBrotha

how many milligrams does everyone take? Me and my girlfriend are looking for ways to increase our growth rate the multi's arent really helping.

LABETT

I am sill taking the puritan pride biotin I am taking 5000mg
a day I will probably up my doses soon.

Isis

I have Nature's Way but when I run out, I'm getting Puritan Pride. So many claim this is the best.

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I buy Rexall Extreme Biotin 1500mcg from Walmart. I find it to be better than the Puritan Pride I have used in the past.

syoulee1

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
I buy Rexall Extreme Biotin 1500mcg from Walmart. I find it to be better than the Puritan Pride I have used in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to buy that when I was in the US....it's was about 5.00 a bottle, can't remember what the pill count was. How many do you take a day? And why did you prefer it over PP's biotin?

ANaturalBrotha

at the risk of sounding like a whiner. Why is it that someone can ask the same question as me but be talking about MSM and get responses back to back. When i know wayyyy more people take biotin then this?

Wanda

Well Anaturalbrotha, I have started taking GNC Biotin 2500 mcg. I take 2 a day which is 5000mcg. I've only been taking them for a month(notice a little difference). I do want to try the Wal-mart brand(since I leave near one). HTH

NYCchild

i take 5000mcg (two pills) at breakfast. i think thats an effective amount cause between sept 2002 and dec 2003 i cut 6" and my hair is now 21" .... if that says anything ..

prettyblac

I've used puritan pride 5mg with no problem but now I use 5mg from vitamin shop I take 1 a day. After these I think I will try freeda if I were in the states I'd be buying Wal-mart. Happy Growing!

Madison

I use puritan and freeda. IMO freeda is the better brand even though it is so expensive. Thank G-d I was able to find it $2 cheaper online.

CICI24

I also take Rexall Biotin from Walmart. It is effective and a lot cheaper than PP or freeda and has the same D-biotin which is a natural source of biotin plus you get more for your money.

NYCchild

[ QUOTE ]
Madison said:
I use puritan and freeda. IMO freeda is the better brand even though it is so expensive. Thank G-d I was able to find it $2 cheaper online.

[/ QUOTE ]
hey madison, what site did u use? i used kosher.com