Where can i buy alma oil and vatika at?

unique4lyfe33

There is no stores around my way for me to buy these. can somebody please give me some websites where i can buy them for a reasonable price?:perplexed

bluediamond0829

I'm going to try to check tonight or tomorrow morning. But i just started looking at some of these indian products and i couldve sworn inside the walmart near me they have a section that has Sunsilk Indian products.

I'm not sure if you have a local walmart and how diverse ur area is but maybe just maybe give it a try.

Energist

You can always do a froogle search and see what comes up. Whenever I am hard pressed for things I will do a froogle search.

trini_rican

google "indian grocery + your city, state" should bring up a listing of all that are in your area. HTHs

bluediamond0829

I'm going to try to check tonight or tomorrow morning. But i just started looking at some of these indian products and i couldve sworn inside the walmart near me they have a section that has Sunsilk Indian products.

I'm not sure if you have a local walmart and how diverse ur area is but maybe just maybe give it a try.

ugh okay i was wrong i guess i'll be ordering online :(