Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

La Colocha

Ya'll know I have been stepping it up on the Mega-Tek focusing on Crown Area. I hope to use it daily (if I remember:perplexed) until the End of the Year.

I plan to relax either Mid-December or that last Friday which will be 16 weeks. But I may only go 13-14. Not Sure yet.:ohwell:

Hopefully, I will be using up something (other than a vial of Fermodyl:look:) this Upcoming wash day.

I want to Rid Myself of alot of the opened (half-used) items and the Handmade Stuff before the New Year Arrives.:grin:

Project USE UP Will Be in Full Force the next 9-12 Weeks:yep:

Will try EVOO for My HOT This Week!:lick:

I need to stay focused on this also. Im trying but its hard sometimes as i know you know:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
also can i tell yall that i love shea moisture shea butter leave in? i know im late but i could never find this and then the bss i went to with charz and robotxcore sold it. i love it. it is very heavy and moisturizing and to me its more like a moisturizer like regular shea butter than a leave in.

What is it again?:perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need to stay focused on this also. Im trying but its hard sometimes as i know you know:yep:.

IK Girl:nono: It Is. But we're winding down the Final Weeks of 2009! (Can you Believe It?) My Goal is not to take alot of corners, crevices, and cracks into 2010. Some may sneak in, but not many.

The Remainder of this year, I will be in Full Use Up Mode.:yep:

At least, that's the plan.:look: And If all goes well, I can sit back, enjoy my Stash and get ready for Spring with A Happy, Healthy, Well Managed Head of Hair.:grin:

Still Undecided if I am going to buy a Wig to Serve as My Winter Hat:lachen:and go into PS until Spring.

chebaby

dont know the exact ingr. list but i know its shea butter, water, herbal complex, jojoba oil, aloe vera and i cant remember what else but shea butter is the first on the list.

La Colocha

Goodmorning ladies, when i woke up this morning i swore it was saturday:look:. This weather makes you sleepy. Tonight im going to use some tw mist and shea amla butter cream to moisturize my hair.:look: or something else. But this is my combo. My hair stays soft and moisturized with this but i know i need to use other things so i might switch it up today. I don't think im going to do a midweek dc this week, i will decide by tommorrow. Everyone have a good day and keep up the good work.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi Ya'll! I decided to check in before going in to The Office! I am loving this Hemp Seed Butter. Very Nice.

(Sorry you couldn't use it La), but my Hair Needs/Loves Protein:lick: so I'm loving it. Very Smooth & Creamy.

IK It's Only Tuesday, but I am looking forward to doing my Hair Friday!

I have spotted something that is almost empty & may go down and be gone.

Well, Lemme Go! I'll holla. Try to Use up Something today. Have a Good One Ladies.

Charz..................BabyGirl, I Got My Eye On You!:look:

I will be lurking at work, and you bet' not be up in here all day Pushin' Products and Talking Endlessly about everything you want to Buy, Buy, Buy:rolleyes:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Shay--

Here is the ingredient list for the ACV bar

Water,Glycerin,Aloe,Sodium Lauryl Sulphate,silk protiens,panthenol,organic apple cider vinegar,grade a honey and vitamin e

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Shay--

Here is the ingredient list for the ACV bar

Water,Glycerin,Aloe,Sodium Lauryl Sulphate,silk protiens,panthenol,organic apple cider vinegar,grade a honey and vitamin e

You know what pisses me off about that is I am using the acv bar to help close the cuticles and seal in moisture and it has SLS in it :nono:. I had already decided to cross Njoi off my restock list after your last post about this. Thanks!

Charz

Sinister Minister
You know what pisses me off about that is I am using the acv bar to help close the cuticles and seal in moisture and it has SLS in it :nono:. I had already decided to cross Njoi off my restock list after your last post about this. Thanks!

I know girl. Who would expect a shampoo bar to have sulfates in it? :perplexed

Must be why the ingredients aren't listed.....

I don't play!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I know girl. Who would expect a shampoo bar to have sulfates in it? :perplexed

Must be why the ingredients aren't listed.....

I don't play!

Girl, are you being sarcastic? Most poos have sulfates in them. Or do you just mean most shampoo bars don't? I just thought this was all natural.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Girl, are you being sarcastic? Most poos have sulfates in them. Or do you just mean most shampoo bars don't? I just thought this was all natural.

Shampoo bars I thought are olive or palm oil based and that is what causes the foam, not from sulfates.

I didn't think that a shampoo bar would have sulfates. Thats why I was surprised. Cuz I didn't expect it, I thought it would be all natural too. No need for preservatives because there is no water that will spoil or go rancid.

Chameleonchick

IK Girl:nono: It Is. But we're winding down the Final Weeks of 2009! (Can you Believe It?) My Goal is not to take alot of corners, crevices, and cracks into 2010. Some may sneak in, but not many.

The Remainder of this year, I will be in Full Use Up Mode.:yep:

At least, that's the plan.:look: And If all goes well, I can sit back, enjoy my Stash and get ready for Spring with A Happy, Healthy, Well Managed Head of Hair.:grin:

Still Undecided if I am going to buy a Wig to Serve as My Winter Hat:lachen:and go into PS until Spring.

This is what I have been debating on lately. I really want to put a weave in next week for convienence but I have soooo much stuff. With a weave I can still use my stuff but much less of it. I don't know though. But I sooo need to be a part of this challenge.

iNicola

^^ I knew it was a steamer!!!
I actually thought it was a Pibbs :look:

Well......I Got My Prettywrap....

Now Ya'll Can Get Ya'll SteamA's!:lachen:

I will Not Rest until a Steamer is in Every Household!:lachen:
:lachen:I choked on water with the bolded. I believe you :giggle:

where do yall steam? because my bedroom dont have anyspace for a steamer and my bathroom aint huge lol.
I plan on steaming at the PC....same as I do for home steam treatments and roller sets

My question is....where do ya'll store it? I don't have a "hair room" yet. Thinking of moving all or most of my hair stuff to the half bathroom.

My silk scarf has been coming off at nights alot since I relaxed so I ordered 2 pretty wraps, one for myself and one for DD (she's only 2 but she's getting into hair stuff) and 2 silk headbands.

iNicola

I was lurking at work and had a note written out for you, but left it on my desk.:ohwell:

Anyway: I was going to tell you to pick up a "small" bottle of Tea Tree Shampoo and/or Conditioner and they all have them i.e. Giovanni, Jason, AO, Alba, Natures Gate, Dr. Bronner or even Paul Mitchell (the original tea tree) and see if that helps your scalp. Or you could make up that Tea Tree, Peppermint and Rosemary EO mix and rub it on your scalp to see if it helps with your "flakes":yep:

Thanks to Che for bringing this up and T for this response. I've been noticing the same thing with DD so I :vette: to TJMaxx this afternoon to pick up the Giovanni Tea Tree Condish and Petal Fresh Organics Tea Tree Conditioner. I couldn't find any reviews online about the later but info on the bottle seems good.

Charz

Sinister Minister
This is Me Rolling My Eyes At this Post:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I read this "Non Sense" while I was at work and Couldn't WAIT to Get Home to Answer this.:huh:

So, Here is my Answer to YOU, Specifically For YOU::swearing:

You are always so mindful of the products not having "cones" parabens, SLS, Petroleum etc...going green and eating healthy and all that "other stuff you do":rolleyes::look: Wheat Grass on a Tofu Cracker.:lachen:

And then you turn around and Talk About Coating Your Hair with: FORMALDEHYDE!:blush:

And Wearing a Mask to Apply! PUHLEEZE

Girl, If You Don't Hursh Up and Go Somewhere and Sit Down!:bricks:

Don't make me have to Drive to MD and Beat You Down to the Ground.:bat:

I'm still laughing at this one!

chebaby

Charz, yall look so cute in your siggy.

i found my pretty wrap lol. and i woke up with hair still shiny without any frizz. i love this thing.

those of you that ordered from hairveda, when she sent the email saying your product had been shipped, did the email come from hairproducts? someone sent me an email from hairproducts saying my product had shipped with no information about what the product was or when it was ordered so i dont know if this is from hairveda or afrodetangler.

La Colocha

Good day ladies, i got my second pretty wrap in the mail today. The printed one, its cute.

@Charz you and your honey look really nice together.:yep:

La Colocha

Charz, yall look so cute in your siggy.

i found my pretty wrap lol. and i woke up with hair still shiny without any frizz. i love this thing.

those of you that ordered from hairveda, when she sent the email saying your product had been shipped, did the email come from hairproducts? someone sent me an email from hairproducts saying my product had shipped with no information about what the product was or when it was ordered so i dont know if this is from hairveda or afrodetangler.

Afrodetangler will come from trueafroproducts.com unless she changed it.

chebaby

does anyone want a jar of kinky curly curling custard? i am willing to trade for something. i dont know what i want lol so make me an offer. the kccc was only used once and was purchased less than a month ago.

Charz

Sinister Minister
does anyone want a jar of kinky curly curling custard? i am willing to trade for something. i dont know what i want lol so make me an offer. the kccc was only used once and was purchased less than a month ago.

Mee mee what you want!?!?