Sam's Caribbean Sale

Nouvelle

Sam's Caribbean is having a 20% off sale through September 15, 2009. The code is "HAIR". After September 15th, the discount will be 15%. The sale ends September 30th.

Last edited:

Nouvelle

Yeah, I just got a bottle of JBCO and it came in today. Then I found out about this sale and I was so frustrated lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:hiya:You Rock Nouvelle! Thank You So Much. I've Been Waiting on This!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!:love:

It's a Miracle Worker..........

Nouvelle

:hiya:You Rock Nouvelle! Thank You So Much. I've Been Waiting on This!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!:love:

It's a Miracle Worker..........

You're very welcome:) It does work exceptionally well, I used some of it on my little sister's hair because it was thinning in the back and now it's really thick. Definitely a keeper.

Stella B.

I've been trying to use up my regular castor oil before I even think about trying JBCO. Hmmmm....don't want to miss the sale. Might as well get it, and put it in my stash until the first bottle is done. How often do you ladies use the jamacian black castor oil? Since it 'smells' should I only use it as a pre-poo before I shampoo it out?:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've been trying to use up my regular castor oil before I even think about trying JBCO. Hmmmm....don't want to miss the sale. Might as well get it, and put it in my stash until the first bottle is done. How often do you ladies use the jamacian black castor oil? Since it 'smells' should I only use it as a pre-poo before I shampoo it out?:look:

Girl.....it will Whip:whip: that NG into Shape Like It Stole Somethin'.:look: Trust Me.:yep: It Lays Errthang down.

No, the "Smell" doesn't last long at all. Actually, once it's applied to your hair, you can't even smell it.:nono:

Gon' StellaB....:poke: Git It!

growth2come

Ok I am way too fast cause I just ordered a bottle...thank goodness I had cancelled the one I ordered last month so now I get to have discount!!! woohoo!

ETA: Also ordered that glowrous JBCO pomade. The ingredients are not too bad so I will give that a try.

Jamaican black castor oil, shea butter, avocado oil, neem oil, grapeseed oil, cactus oil, rosemary, meadowfoam oil, Vitamin E, lavender, palm stearic acid, carnauba wax, candellila wax and bees wax.

Last edited:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Has anyone been using the pomade as well as the JBCO? I've been oiling my scalp with the pomade and using the JBCO on my hair 1-3 nights a week.

Brownie518

Thanks, Nouvelle!!!! I needed to replenish my stash so this came at just the right time. I ordered 2 of the 8 oz but I think I need to go back and get a few more.

La Colocha

Girl.....it will Whip:whip: that NG into Shape Like It Stole Somethin'.:look: Trust Me.:yep: It Lays Errthang down.

No, the "Smell" doesn't last long at all. Actually, once it's applied to your hair, you can't even smell it.:nono:

Gon' StellaB....:poke: Git It!

:blush: You are a real pusha ain't you. Im calling the police:yep:lol.

cmbodley

... The product junkie in me saw this coming, just told myself no less than 15 mins ago DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE FOR YOUR HAIR UNTIL YOU USE WHAT YOU GOT, then I log on here. I tell you the truth... the devil is something :rolleyes: , anyway thanks for the heads up off to Sam's. The pj in me will always be!

finickyone

I wanted to purchase two 8 oz bottles, one for me & one for my daughter. I'm having a hard time completing the transaction because the shipping is more then a bottle of JBCO.:perplexed

I'm going to have to sleep on it! Since I love a sale, I'm sure I will be placing an order this weekend.:ohwell:

NappyMD

Thanks OP! :grin:

Um, ladies, Sam's Caribbean has a lot more than castor oil. Sure, I ordered my two bottles, but they'll be coming with water crackers, ackee, salt fish, jerk seasoning, bun & cheese, some teas, and two tins of sardines :lachen:

You saved me $18! :love:

NappyMD

I wanted to purchase two 8 oz bottles, one for me & one for my daughter. I'm having a hard time completing the transaction because the shipping is more then a bottle of JBCO.:perplexed

I'm going to have to sleep on it! Since I love a sale, I'm sure I will be placing an order this weekend.:ohwell:

Just get more stuff! :grin:

JenBenCal

Thanks for posting this! This might seem like a silly question but is JBCO's main function thickening the hair? Or does it have other usages/benefits? Thanks so much! :)