The Itchies

melodee

One thing about castor oil:
I read that if you mix it, it should only be with pure oils. Chemicals or pollutants that are in some oil mixtures can react with castor oil and cause a reaction or the RUNS!

happylocks

I have the itchies now without the biotin, I use the castor oil, and wow! it is sooo much itching, it that major growth or just reg. thanks

TwistNMx

Kaela:
I know what you mean. I've been going through an itchy / sore cycle for months now. I have an appointment to see a dermatologist tomorrow. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Although my growth rate has increased = The lesser of two evils (soreness or growth).

ny2atl

So has anyone has any success with the castor oil? I haven't tried it since I washed it out.
hwell: I've heard that it promotes good growth so I plan on giving it another try.

ny2atl

Oh goodness... I gave it another try and am ret ta die!!! The itching is driving me crazy.

Has anyone ever used castor oil and noticed that the itching subsided? I'm really feeling like I need to give it a shot but the way it itches, I'll probably cause damage to my scalp from scratching so much!
Can't wait to go home and WASH my scalp!!

What is it about castor oil that causes itching? Guess I need to do some more research.