LHCF is a godsend!

SCarolinaGirl

Ladies, I am so thankful that I found this place. My hair has done a complete turnaround just by following simple hair care practices that I learned here (in only one month :yep:). Thanks for all of the tips and advice. Here is my progress so far....

1-3-09 (I had just relaxed my hair and flat ironed. It was a hot mess :nono:)

2-14-09 (I self-relaxed following Sistaslicks tips :lick:)

I'm telling you, the difference is night and day! I'm so excited! :grin:

SCarolinaGirl

The number one thing that I think is helping is cowashing often. I wash once a week with aphogee poo for damaged hair and use the 2 min reconstructor. I deep condition 3 times a week and moisturize with NTM leave in and seal with coconut oil daily. I also wear buns or braidouts daily. And my mixture of Megatek, aloe vera and rosemary oil is helping also.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Wow ... now that's what I call progress. Just think of where your hair will be in about 6 months!!

betty-boo

Congratulations! That is great progress in such a short time!!!! Are you using the Megatek for your DCs too?

vestaluv1

Ditto!@ the title of your thread :yep:!
What a change in just one month... crazy progress. Keep up the regimen as its seems to be working great and happy hair growing.

mj11051

Great Progress and yes LHCF is a GODSEND. I think one of the reasons it's such a great board is because they accept everyone.:grin: