How many pills/supplements are you popping??

How many supplements/pills are you popping?

• Just one!

Votes: 78 12.2%

Votes: 103 16.1%

Votes: 98 15.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 361 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moonglowdiva

I think they are listed in my sig. Prenatal, iron, biotin, msm,b-complex and that's it for now but i do have other that are waiting to be taken.

Traycee

I take 8 different supplements...but two are the only ones for hair...everything else is for health....Those two are MSM and Biotin

Mrs.Green

For the ladies that responded to this thread, who is still taking the same vitamins and what are the results. Some of you are taking a cocktail of vitamins and I'm wondering how is it working for ya?? And wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy one Multivitamin? :look: I understand the extra Biotin and MSM but most daily dose of vitamins you can get in a multi.

Last edited:

LushLox

For those taking Flaxseed Oil, it is best not to take them at the same time as your other vitamins. They should be taken 1 / 2 hours before hand. If you take the oil and your other vits at the same time you may not get the full benefits from your other supplements as they may not absorb well through the oil. :)

swalker31

I just bought a complete stock of vitamins, so I haven't seen result yet. But I'm taking the following...

Ultra Mega for women w/Iron
Phytophanere
Evening Primerose
Tonalin CLA
Gloucousamine w/MSM
Flaxseed
Fish Oil
Biotin
B-Shot for Folic Acid
Paba - I have touch of vitiligo
Tyrosine -Also for vitiligo

LivingDoll

I was taking a bunch of stuff:

Flaxseed Oil Pills
Hair Vitamins
Evening Primrose
A One-a-Day multivitamin
Omega 3,6,9
Probiotics

But my cycle went whacko...I was having long cycles for weeks and weeks at a time. My Gyn told me to lay off all the supplements because they were messing with my hormone levels. When I did the bleeding finally stopped.

Now I only take a multi-vitamin and Omega 3,6,9.

Junebug D

Multivitamin
Omega-3 (allergic to most fish)
MSM (for hair! and hopefully will help with my repetitive stress injury)

Cassandra1975

Multivitamin
Omega-3 (allergic to most fish)
MSM (for hair! and hopefully will help with my repetitive stress injury)
You might want to try a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM combo to help with that as well. The glucosamine and chondroitin help to make your cartilage stronger and enhance shock absorption. :yep: I would probably add this in addition to the MSM you already take, depending on which kind you buy - when they combine them into one supplement, there is usually less MSM than everything else.

OK, back to hair. :drunk: I currently take:

Trader Joe's high potency chewable multivitamin
MSM
Biotin
GNC UltraNourisHair
Vitamin C
B-Complex

In addition to these I used to also take silica, flax seed oil (pills) and evening primrose. I don't know if I'm going to add these back in or not. I was pretty much on Bargello's Regimen with the exception of the protein shakes.

Cassandra1975

Thanks for the tip, Cassandra; I will look into adding that! :yep:
No problem! My sister and I just started jogging again and were dealing with some issues with our knees and ankles...mine was mostly from the fact that I'm flat footed and my sneakers were too old. :wallbash: I got that taken care of, but I just have bad knees anyway (years of running track and doing long jump and triple jump).

Her problems were a little more severe than mine, so she has started taking TripleFlex. Too early to tell just yet, but that particular gluco/chon/MSM combo supplement was recommended to her by someone who does a lot of running out on the road. But I can already feel a difference just from taking the MSM. I will be adding the TripleFlex as well. :yep:

Samchat123

I'm currently taking Chlorella, Zinc, MSM, Coconut Oil, Spirulina, Folic Acid, Wheat Grass, B-12 and a probiotic. I haven't really noticed any increased growth, but this combo seems to work for my body. Oh, there's also Copper and Iron that I take occasionally. My DH gets MAD every time we go tho Whole Foods.

Cassandra1975

I'm currently taking Chlorella, Zinc, MSM, Coconut Oil, Spirulina, Folic Acid, Wheat Grass, B-12 and a probiotic. I haven't really noticed any increased growth, but this combo seems to work for my body. Oh, there's also Copper and Iron that I take occasionally. My DH gets MAD every time we go tho Whole Foods.
I keep meaning to look more into Chlorella and Spirulina. Are you using the powder or the pill forms?

HipHopPoetics

i take 2, a vegetarian multi and a hair,skin,nail vitamin that's high in B6, B12 and Biotin. Between the 2 of them, I get a good amount of E, folic acid, etc too. I've seen a huge difference in the strength of my nails and hair, and my skin looks better. I add flaxseed to my cereal/oatmeal in the morning, too.

Americka

• Biotin
  • Hair, Nail, and Skin Multivitamin
  • Horsetail
  • Vitamin B
  • Vitamin E
  • Omega 3 Fish Oil

Last edited: