im looking for a good drugstore brand....

Shatani

mositurizing conditioner...does anyone have any suggestions??

i just realized as i was organizing my products that i have a lot of cheap conditioners for co washes, but no really GOOD moisturizing conditioner....im thinking of getting the ion moisturizing treatment since its on sale at sally....what do you all think?
~T~

Shatani

cool, thanks ladies!! i already have NTM silk touch leave in and i love it to pieces!! i may just get both of the suggestions and see what i like

~T~

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
you can have my NTM moisturizing conditioner if we have our meeting. i dont want it. i like suave humectant

SVT

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
you can have my NTM moisturizing conditioner if we have our meeting. i dont want it. i like suave humectant

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend indeed!

ThursdayGirl

I like Aussie Moist.... but I haven't tried the new formula. when I run out of my product samples I'll give it a whirl

Suave humectant is good... bu tI found it didn't do so well on my natural hair... but it was great on my relaxed hair.

I also like NTM leave in... haven't tried the conditioner yet.

Shatani

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:

[/ QUOTE ]sweet, thanks! and waddya mean "if"?

Divastate

I agree with the NTM mask. I also like Suave 2 minute intensive-therapy conditioner (comes in a tube instead of a bottle). I am a conditioner junky and actually feel confident leaving behind my staple salon products (Mizani Moisturfuse, Loreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing and Mega Moisture, and Fredrick Fekkai) for these much less costly options.

I use the Suave Milk and Honey as a leave in and it works great but wasn't thrilled with it as a regular conditioner.

deeplyrooted

Virtually any of the Nature's Gate conditioners. I've developed a fondness for the aloe vera and tea tree oil, but I've heard the herbal is best for optimal softness and coily "definition."

Shatani

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
Virtually any of the Nature's Gate conditioners. I've developed a fondness for the aloe vera and tea tree oil, but I've heard the herbal is best for optimal softness and coily "definition."

[/ QUOTE ]where is this sold??

Shatani

[ QUOTE ]
queeny20 said:
I use the Ion and I love it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]girl its on sale at sally!!!! they got those big ones at 2 for $10!!!
~T~

caress

[ QUOTE ]
ThursdayGirl said:
I like Aussie Moist.... but I haven't tried the new formula. when I run out of my product samples I'll give it a whirl

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

inthepink

I like Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep - it says you can use it daily. There's also an Aussie 3 Minute Miracle regular.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
[ QUOTE ]
Shatani said:
[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:

[/ QUOTE ]sweet, thanks! and waddya mean "if"?

[/ QUOTE ]