What do YOU use 2 moisturize your hair/ends?

lunalight7

What do you ladies think of Profective Break Free for ends? I just used a sample last nite and I really like it, although I concentrated on my edges and hair length...I was thinking it would be good for ends because of the thick, creamy consistency...

Feli

I use the surge woojee cream. I use it everyday. It's not heavy at all and it does not weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. I love it.

jemini

I just started using coconut oil which works well on dry or wet hair but a little better on wet hair because it locks in the mositure, or sometimes I use a bit of Wonder 8 oil on damp hair.

Isis

Besides Vaseline, I still have some Constant Care for Ends which has worked exceptionally well for me since the Wanakee days. It's made especially for our hair ends to lock in that moisture. It isn't as greasy as Vaseline, just more expensive.

Love your long, thick beautiful hair Cary!!

CocoaCure

The absolute best moisturizer I've ever used is by Cathy Howse - Her UBH Moisturizer! It's awesome!! I know her attitude isn't the greatest in the world, but dang she has some GREAT GREAT products!!! Her conditioner is AWESOME! I had the most growth and healthy hair when I was regularly using those two products and the Dew. (But I think I've found several other sprays that do the same thing the Dew does, so that's money I can save. But her other two products, the moisturizer and especially the conditioner - there are none like it!! Good Luck!

adrienne0914

BlackCardinal, i forgot all about the Secret Weapon. i use it on my hair when i wear it down. it keeps my ends from being so crispy.

KinksnCurlz

I 4got that i made my own little 'ends' remedy a while back. It consists of lavender, rosemary, castor, wheatgerm, avocado, wgo, jojoba... i think that's it. I've been putting that on my ends since monday nite and i must say, MAJOR improvement. Now my ends match the rest of my hair.

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
I 4got that i made my own little 'ends' remedy a while back. It consists of lavender, rosemary, castor, wheatgerm, avocado, wgo, jojoba... i think that's it. I've been putting that on my ends since monday nite and i must say, MAJOR improvement. Now my ends match the rest of my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

CH, that sounds like a great mixture. Castor oil mixed with anything locks in moisture to the hair. Glad you found a remedy for those ends.

ricochet

Amen to castor oil! I love it for my hair, especially the ends. While in twists, I will spray my entire hair shaft with DNL Citrus braid spray and them rub about a nickel size amount of castor oil in between my hands and run it through my hair all the way to the ends. I also like Hollywood beauty's carrot creme as a back up.

Karonica

ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer (although I'm searching for something else). The thickness is starting to irritate me.

BLESSED1

I use Profective healthy ends when my hair is still very damp, this leaves it silky once it's dry & I used to have a problem with frizzy ends.

kitcat

<font color="red"> </font>
I've been using "Some of Marguerite's Magic" for two months
now and I love it. It isn't greasy. The consistency reminds
me of Crock Butter spread( those creamy, soft butters that
are sold in tubs) or soft cream cheese. It has been the only
hair dressing that has rescued my damaged hair since I burned with my new iron two months ago.

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I'm going back to my Profectiv cremes! They are the greatest! I shoulda never stopped using them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes profectiv do make some nice moisturisers.