Coconut Oil...Whats it's use??

Jazzy413

So my mom picked up some coconut oil from our local health food store, but I have no idea how to use it?? On my ends possibly??

daaiyah

You can use it in your condtioner, then rinse out. You can use it like a hair or end oil. Coconut oil is a good carrier oil for essential oils. It is good at absorbing into your skin. So if you used rosemary oil for circulation stimulation, a few drops in coconut oil would be very effective.

neenee280

Love it! I mix it with my rosemary sometimes for the shine and smell. Most of the time, I use it as a sealer.

meaganita

You can use it in your condtioner, then rinse out. You can use it like a hair or end oil. Coconut oil is a good carrier oil for essential oils. It is good at absorbing into your skin. So if you used rosemary oil for circulation stimulation, a few drops in coconut oil would be very effective.
Mmmm....and it smells so yummy!:lick:

Jazzy413

Im thinking mixing it with rosemary oil would be nice. Does the rosemary oil tingle? And is there any particular kinds/brands? The one my mom picked was from the health food store, so something from like Natureade or something like that. Thanks for all the responses... Sounds like a good sealant/shine agent to add to my staples.