What is Your Vitamin Regimen?

Chichi

I just viewed the "Bra-strap -- let's all grow together" thread and was surprised to see that not everyone on there takes their vitamins...

Now, I take the full Bargello vitamin regimen and I have credited it for giving me fast growth (especially the OptiMSM and the Freeda Biotin). But, are all these vitamins really all that necessary? I don't want to be doing this for nothing

So, what is your vitamin regimen? Which vitamin(s) would you credit with giving you the most growth?

Chichi

northernbelle

My vitamin regimen is very simple:

GNC Ultra Mega Women's Multivitamin - 2 per day
Country Life 1,000 mg Ester-C - 1 per day

northernbelle

shinyblackhair

I've read that amino acids and b complex give good hair, skin and nail results. All of which can be found in Brewer's Yeast. I'm still researching it though. It really does seem like something I'm going to get. The benefits seem almost too good to be true.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
MSM 4000 mg
Amino Acid complex
Biotin
Vitamin C
One a Day
Digetive enzymes
I am getting tremendous results.
I contribute that mainly to the biotin but I just recently started taking the animo acids and noticed a major growth surge.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
MSM 4000 mg
Amino Acid complex
Biotin 7-12.5 mg
Vitamin C 2000 mg
One a Day
Digetive enzymes
I am getting tremendous results.
I contribute that mainly to the biotin but I just recently started taking the animo acids and noticed a major growth surge.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I take Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin & Nail vitamins off & on. Sometimes, I think that they cause weight gain.

LuLu

DSD

Have you noticed accelerated growth when you started the MSM? I just started mine and I wonder if I should take more..

AnjelLuvs

my vitamin regimen is in my siggy, but I have been slipping as of late, I need to get back on track!

I take the pills during the week and rest on the weeekends

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
LuLu said:
DSD

Have you noticed accelerated growth when you started the MSM? I just started mine and I wonder if I should take more..

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I was already getting a lot before I started so I can't say. We will see soon though. I have been taking msm for a month now. I do se softer more manageable new growth.