PPBiotin people-RESULTS????Freedman ? Results???

Mahalialee4

For the people that were giving raving reviews in the past, are you still using the Puritan Pride vitamins and are you maintaining the impressive growth you were having initially? What about the Freedman Vitamin users? How much actual growth have you gained in terms of measurable visible length since you started? I am just about to try out the PP biotin as soon as my order arrives. I ordered 5 and at the end of those if I do not have any significant growth....
I will order something locally again. Thank you. Bonjour.

lillian743

Re: PPBiotin people-RESULTS????Freedman ? Results?

I have used Puritan Pride vitamins before and I used to take 2-5 mg of Biotin. And I will tell you know its REALLY REALLY good
my nails were hard as a rock, my hair grew an inch and a half month and I ONLY used it for 10 days.
Since I stoped takeing it, my nails have broken off really bad, and my hair grows 3/4 inch now.. Well I hope it works for you!

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Re: PPBiotin people-RESULTS????Freedman ? Results?

I just started the PP Biotin 5000mcg capules. Too soon to see results.

Armyqt

I've taken both Freeda and PP. While I got good results with the PP, I'm yielding better results with Freeda. I only took 5mg of the PP, and I'm taking 10mg of the Freeda. It could be the fact that I'm taking more too. But I don't plan on switching back. For the first time since started my hair journey, I'm getting the elusive inch a month

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I use the PP biotin. I am taking 5mg a day and I got an inch in a month. But...... I also take msm and other suppplements so I think my growth is not due to the biotin alone but the combination of all the supplements.

Britt

hey ladies... I just ordered PP 5mg biotin and it should arrive today
. I am also taking MSM and EFA's. I hope to 1inch a month like some of u

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I've added PP's 5000mcg biotin and MSM powder to my regime about 2 weeks ago, and it's too soon to see any results...but I do know my scalp is super sore, tender and itchy!

MzOptimistic

Well,

To me the PP 5mg Biotin is no joke..I am currently 4 weeks post and I have alot of ng...I don't know how to measure ng or should I say, I don't care about measuring my ng because if I really wanted to know I'll figure it out but anywho my ng is mega thick and wavy but I also take other vitamins also...I definitely think PP 5mg is a keeper:)

Tee

I use the Vitamine Shoppe brand biotin 5mg. I love this one and it's a keeper for me. (I esp. love the size of it. just a tad bit bigger than a tic tac)

KiniKakes

I take 10 mg of PP Biotin and my hair has gotten significantly thicker! I love that stuff!!! Even once ive reached my hair goals im gonna keep it a part of my regular regimen.

Miss_Jetsetter

I used to take the Freeda brand when I first joined the boards and they gave me a HUGE growth sprurt. The bumps were too much for to handle, though :( I stopped using them.

Honey6928215

I take PP 5000mg Biotin & B-50 Complex with good results. I want to try their hair vitamins but I don't know which one is the best. PP is a keeper until I can buy Freeda Vitamins.