Hair Growth vitamin just for black hair

Serei

HEY! Bett1e! I just ordered Hair Energizer vitamins. How well did they work? Tell me everything!

G

Girl, these are the bomb. I take only 2 a day and my hair is about 3 inches on my back. My hair has never been considered long. My beautician constantly tells me "girl, your hair is growing." The hair grows so quick that I don't take them the first two weeks of my relaxer because I need it to last 5 weeks.

Now, I take other supplements for general health and, maybe, those combined with the hairenergizers are the growth stimulus, but nothing feels greater than achieving results with 2 pills as opposed to tons of them.

pebbles

Yeah, now I want to get it!

G

I would like to add that, if anyone orders the 3 month supply and ends up not happy with them, I would gladly be willing to negotiate a deal for the unused pills. Last year, I got a good deal from a poster (don't remember who) who didn't like them. SOOOOOO, I just wanted you to have me in mind if you decided you didn't like them. Like most products, what works well for one may not work so well for the other.

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
[ QUOTE ]
Serei said:
Oh, good question. Two 4 inch pills is just as bad as twenty one inch pills.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I've got a horse pill fear too.

G

[ QUOTE ]
Serei said:
Oh, good question. Two 4 inch pills is just as bad as twenty one inch pills.

[/ QUOTE ]
___
This pills are two flat pills. I can't take horse pills. I gag each morning on an EFA I just started taking.

Honey6928215

Thanks for the heads up but I rather wait for more feedback before I consider trying a new product. Besides, Hair Energizer sounds good for right now.

G

FLAT - the pills are not circular they are flat and about an half inch in an oval.

G

Mine too. I was taking these huge hair pills from GNC and it took a mental blackout to take them on a daily basis.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
FLAT - the pills are not circular they are flat and about an half inch in an oval.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sold me. I have my credit card in my hand.
One more question: Do they smell? Country Life and Ultra Hair Plus smell like boiled eggs and stinky feet.
I can't stand it anymore!

G

They are hard like chart. Andrew Lessman's smelled, although good, but I didn't like the smell. These are just pills - nothing more, nothing less.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I have about a weeks worth of the Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus left. I'm going to order the 2-month supply of the Hair Energizer.

Thanks!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Well Bett1e I guess I need to get my eyes checked!

I can deal with a flat pill. I may have to order these after I finish my month supply of hair, skin and nails!

Why are we just now hearing about these if they are such a good vitamin. You been keep secrets?!
lol

G

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Well Bett1e I guess I need to get my eyes checked!

I can deal with a flat pill. I may have to order these after I finish my month supply of hair, skin and nails!

Why are we just now hearing about these if they are such a good vitamin. You been keep secrets?!
lol

[/ QUOTE ]
___
I posted about my excitement about them about a year ago and no one seemed interested because everyone was taking something else (I can't remember what). I always mention them when I say I am satisfied with my growth but, again, no one seemed interested.

When I did post about them, someone said she didn't get results and I bought her remaining pills (3 bottles) for an exchange of some type of hair product (Winakee or something like that). I think when someone says they dislike a product, it scares other people off.

I made the mistake of taking the HF37 formula and realized how crazy I was to take that many pills for hair and said "never again." I then used Andrew Lessman. I loved his vitamins but, when I took the hair energizer, the hair seemed different and seemed like it was sprouting. If I took them everyday like I am suppose too no telling how long my hair would be or could get. As it stands, I take my vitamins when I feel like it which is about once a week.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Thanks Bettie! I am interested. And you only take themm...once a week! Girl you betta pick up that intake.
You may get hair to your butt then! Lol

G

I really do need to be more vigilante in taking them but I also take 4 others for health (Calcium, Vitam E, COQ10, and I sometimes take MSM). It just takes effort to take 6 pills every day.

Serei

Butterfly takes them too but I don't think she got your results. I saw them on her signature and looked them up. I only bought them because you only need to take two. Did I mention that is why I was such a fan of Viviscal? I hate popping pills.