2013 Delightfully Delicious Deep Condition Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

faithVA

DCing with HQ The Slip. It doesn't have any slip on my hair :lol: but hopefully it will be soft when I'm finished. I will sit under my heat cap for 30 minutes then just let it sit until I feel like rinsing it out.

TraciChanel

Nix08, please add me to this challenge if its not too late. Hi all...I know it's late but I want to join this challenge. Since June, I have been consistently Dc'ing at least 2-3 x a week (once a week w/ heat, the rest of the time without heat). I use QH super cholesterol. I'll be checking in weekly from now on. :yep:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I woke up randomly at 4 am, so I'm doing a prepoo of Darcy's pumpkin seed, grapeseed oil, castor oil, and honey. I'll probably leave it in for about 4-5 hours.

Lilmama1011

I ended up deep conditioning for fifteen minutes with naturally silk elements deep nourishing conditioner and rinsing out and cowashing with Aussie moist in my four sections so letting it sit a while, I love that conditioner. Before I applied the Aussie my hair did not feel moisturized whatsoever with that deep conditioner smh. That Aussie made my hair soft and easy to comb because of the slip under running water. Had I combed under water with the deep conditioner in my hair, I would of had a terrible wash, hair would of been coming out everywhere. At least I learned to only detangle and comb out with slipper conditioners :)

lovelycurls

Dc'd today without heat for 2hrs with:
Sm purification masque
Rose water
Homemade ayruvedic infused oil
Hairveda rooibos tea conditioner
Clary sage e.o

Atdow71

Dc'ing now w/tresemme naturals mixed w/ castor oil &edens body works jojoba monoi dc under a plastic cap. Probably will keep it on for a few hrs while I run errands.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
An overnight dc with a new purchase:grin:
Biolage matrix-aqua immersion creme mask.

I'm in love with this stuff:yep: It is free of silicone and parabens (but probably loaded with equal ingredients)...I will use it sparingly since you hardly get any for the price.

DominicanBrazilian82

Currently DC'ing with BioHair Care Moroccan Argan Oil Reconstructive Hair Mask... <--- this stuff right here is a perfect light protein DC! I love this line in general.

sexypebbly

Dc'ed today with steam using claudies hair tea, proclaim argan conditioner and dabur vatika oil. Steamed for 20 min but should of left it on a bit longer after steaming.

Luprisi

DC'ed with keracare humecto mixed with aloe vera juice and some oils for 2 hrs then sat under the dryer for 20 minutes

mshoneyfly

Last night I DCd with a mix of Australian pink clay, moringa powder, SAA, Marsh Mallow Root powder, Bhringraj powder, Amla powder, Shikakai powder, Brahmi powder, wheat germ oil, cocoveda oil, HBCO, AVG, ginger root extract, burdock root, peppermint EO, clary sage EO, Tresemme Naturals.

My hair is soo soft. I let it dry without any product after cowashing it out this morning. I havent even combed it yet...didnt have time. All the tangles are gone after it dried!

HanaKuroi

Before I forget what I put on my hair, I need to post in here.

Protein dc with Millcreek Botanicals keratin with Giovanni's Nutrafix on top for 3 hours.

Moisture dc with QB ctdg and Darcy's dc on top. CJ curl rehab on the ends and for some reason I layered QB BRBC on top of everything. Hair is smoothed down and in two braids pinned with a good day hair pin. I may ir may not attempt to do some sort of hot towel steAm treatment. I don't have access to my steamer. I will leave this in for 3 hours.

My hair hasn't been cared for lately. I wanted to do sukyesh and tea but I can't find anything.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

sisters248

Today I DC :creatures
1. Aussi 3 minute under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes
2. Rinsed with cold apple cider vinegar (finger detangled)
3. Put HQ leave in (detangled with tail comb)
4. Air dried
5. Right now I am moisturizing and sealing my hair

mschristine

Prepooing with castor oil mix for a few hours, shampoo with ORS creamy aloe shampoo, second shampoo with Shea moisture retention shampoo, then aphogee 2 minute reconstructor for 5 minutes followed by a 15-30 minute DC with Biosilk hydrating conditioner (giving this another try) and coconut oil on top underneath my heating cap

EnExitStageLeft

DC'in with Koils By Nature Shea Aloe Conditioner (the slip I had when apply was magnificent. I may need to snag a few bottles :look:) on top of LACE Naturals Hair Tea for Shedding:).

TraciChanel

Dc'd this morning and Tuesday w/ tea rinse consisting of rosemary, fenugreek, sage, and ACV mixed w/ VO5 passionfruit mm w/o heat. I usually use a heavier DC, but this has been a crazy week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.