Ladies taking vitamins...

glamazon386

Does anybody else experience really vivid dreams as a side effect of the biotin? Ever since I switched to a more potent one I've been having crazy dreams. If I forget to take them one night, I won't have them. And I rarely have vivid dreams (that I remember anyway :lol:) Am I the only person who experienced this?

preciousjewel76

I just started taking MSM on Tuesday (500mg/day for now, upping dosage gradually), and my dreams have been much more vivid. I actually remember them now! It's pretty cool, actually.

BTW, your dog is precious!

Halana Malie

Sippin’ bubbly feeling lovely
When I take Jarrow's MSM Sulfur Powder (1 scope in a cup of orange juice) I have the most vivid dreams. I never remembered my dreams before that but lately it's gotten so bad I feel drained and exhausted when I wake up.

glamazon386

Aww thanks!! You wouldn't know he's the devil judging by that picture. :lachen: I'm taking Rexall Super Potency Biotin from Walmart.

LocksOfLuV

i had vivid dreams from MSM too.

what are you chasing you biotin down with? i know anything sugary or that isn't water can carry on and have an effect on your dreams.

glamazon386

LocksOfLuV said:
i had vivid dreams from MSM too.

what are you chasing you biotin down with? i know anything sugary or that isn't water can carry on and have an effect on your dreams.

Usually water or fruit juice