Giving up msm now sadly.......

kitchen_tician

ThursdayGirl said:
It was just probably water weight :) . Water will follow the toxins out of your cells.

ITA with the water weight theory. I'm with you Raven, I think it affects my weight too. That may be why I'm also having difficulty maintaining my weight. But please don't take this as proof, because I'm really not sure. :ohwell:

ThursdayGirl said:
It was just probably water weight :) . Water will follow the toxins out of your cells.

I dont feel as though its water weight because Im going to the bathroom no less than b4 and im not puffy, im usually know if i have water retention becuz i get puffy under the eyes and a puffy face. Im defintely not water logged. I think its entirely possible that I have gained the weight back becuz for a while when i was on the MSM I ate twice my normal amount of food and I didnt gain a single lb!!! I did this for 2 weeks when i found i had lost 5 lbs and i could NOT put it back on. Now that Ive given up the msm, suddenly its all back again and im eating normally:ohwell:

kitchen_tician said:
ITA with the water weight theory. I'm with you Raven, I think it affects my weight too. That may be why I'm also having difficulty maintaining my weight. But please don't take this as proof, because I'm really not sure. :ohwell:

Its funny becuz i searched ( search box) MSM weight loss, I believe I found a thread from many months or a couple of where many women on this board did say that they suspected had msm induced weight loss, im gonna go hunt that down lol

LOL,, ok well i actually took my body measurements and there is no doubt ive gained weight since halting the MSM, i have gained half an inch in my hips/thighs and about the same around the waist,,, i think MSM can affect ppl differently and for me it did make me lose weight and totally changed up my menstrual cycle also.....