*~*CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE 2012*~*

Aggie

Been using my jbco on my ends after moisturizing it with BB oil moisturizer with castor oil.

GIJane

I used my castor oil concoction and massaged my scalp. I have noticed my hair stays moisturized longer but it is attracting a lot of dirt. I cant wait till I get back on US soil.

Aggie

I have my sulfur/jbco mix on my scalp and over that is Chicoro's moisture-drenched prepoo which I will be keeping on my hair for about 1-2 hours. I will follow up with a mild shampoo - possibly KeraCare Hydrating and Detangling shampoo.

Then I will pour some Black tea/caffeine powder rinse over my hair and scalp, massage for a few minutes and on top of that I will add a deep protien treatment (KeraCare Restorative Mask) for 20 minutes. I will deep moisture condition with KeraCare Creme Humecto.

I want to also do the LOC (liquid, oil,cream) method for moisturizing and sealing. After that, I will GHE baggy overnight with this so my hair should be super happy in the morning

FindingMe

Removed my mini-twists, applied JBCO + Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein Hair Conditioner and steamed for 30m. Then co-washed with Bee Mine condish. Added a little more JBCO to seal and twisted. Hair is nice and super moisturized.

faithVA

Applying castor oil on my scalp daily is too much. By the 4th day my scalp is itchy and need a wash. Going to try every other day.

Applied my coffee castor oil blend to my scalp last night with a scalp massage before applying my DC. Then sat under my heat cap for 30 minutes.Don't know if I'm seeing any noticeable changes in my hair or scalp, but still have many months to go. So will definitely hang in there. :yep:

faithVA

Oiled my scalp with coffee castor oil blend and gave myself a quick massage. My scalp isn't itching this week :yay:. I wonder if it only itches on the weeks I cowash and don't wash.

I think I may see some progress on my edges but way too early to tell. Hopefully I will be able to tell for sure by the end of March.

afgirl

Well last night I got the urge to cut my hair last night.... I couldn't help it
It seemed like the ends were soooo damaged sooo I cut it I'll post pics later when I get home but I figure now I can grown healthy natural hair babying my ends figuring out what my hair like and doesn't from the beginning

kupenda

Still massaging twice a week at least. Got a little buildup on my scalp. Time to shampoo!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

gvin89

Hey ladies...I'm still using my castor oil. My nape has been itchy lately though. Anyone else experienced this? If so, what's the remedy?

TruMe

So far so good. Don't know if it's working but I'm still sticking with it. Can't wait to see the results.

FindingMe

Well last night I got the urge to cut my hair last night.... I couldn't help it
It seemed like the ends were soooo damaged sooo I cut it I'll post pics later when I get home but I figure now I can grown healthy natural hair babying my ends figuring out what my hair like and doesn't from the beginning

I know...I have been toying with the idea of doing another BC really low and starting over from there....:ohwell: Now I know how the utuber Taren felt when she cut all her hair off

Tibbar

I have been applying a 50/50 mix of JBCO and AVG to my hairline and also using it on the ends of my twists at least two times per week.

chelseatiara

I really want to twist my hair with Hairveda's Almond Glaze (which has castor seed oil in it) ....maybe tomorrow night.....im tired loll

Aggie

I have Chicoro's prepoo on my hair right now and will be mildly clarifying my hair, black tea rinsing under Mizani Renew Strength Mask followed by Mizani Moisturfusion Conditioner for deep conditioning today. This will be my first time trying out the Mizani Moisturfusion conditioner and can't wait to use it.

I may massage my scalp with my sulfur mix and GHE baggy my hair overnight with JBCO tonight as well as I haven't done it for 2 days. I :love: scalp massages.