~~November Hits & Misses 2011~~

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
HIT:

Marie Dean's Cocoa Hair & Body Pudding. Hair was moist allll day. I love this stuff. :love4:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
HITS - CJ Daily Fix, Deep Fix, Smoothing lotion
BASK - sending my samples the same day I ordered
Magic Star Jumbo Rake - excellent shipping here too

No Misses so far.

Golden75 Have you gotten the BASK products yet? I wanna try that dc soooo bad.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
HIT :up:
Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Conditioner as a leave-in styling cream
My 9 weeks post new growth is smooth and moisturized.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
tiffers - yes I got it Friday. Haven't tried it. The DC reminds me of the Pura with the texture, color. But the Pura has a stronger chocolate scent that I love.

Dang, I need more time to test stuff before BF to be sure my list is staying small.

ChasingBliss

HITS: Shea Moisture Organic Hair Thickening Growth Milk Yucca & Aloe
Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Hair Masque
Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo
MISS:
it's a 10 - miracle hair mask (left my hair really dry, and my scalp itchy)

This stuff really caught my eye. Must try it.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
HIT - distilled water & rosewater as a refresher.
Being able to twist my hair - after I BC in July it wasn't long enough to hold a twist
Twist & snip to rid SSK

Still no misses, me thinks

Shay72

Natural, 4A
HIT
Shea Moisture's Yucca & Boboab Thickening...something or other as a moisturizer and styler

I am :love: the Shea Moisture line. If I could end my pj addiction I would be set :yep:.

AHeadOfCoils

HIT: Twisting w/ CJ Smoothing Lotion and Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie. They work so well together, on my hair. My twists have movement and a natural looking shine.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
New Hit:

Tea tree oil + turmeric paste scalp pre-poo: cut the shedding and left my scalp feeling really fresh.

Continued Hits:
Pure hemp seed oil or mixed with castor oil: I hardly use moisturizers anymore, a lil' water sealed with oil and I'm good.

Washing 1x every 7-10 days

Straightening my roots with heat: I would do it every wash, but I'm lazy lol. It ends up being like 1-2x a month.

Eco Styler gel: to keep the edges down

Misses:

Co-washing. Every few months I get the urge to do it and it never ends very well, I really need to stop trying, my hair just doesn't like it.

nicole625

Hits: Mixing my own hair butter in small batches with a shea butter base and almond, castor, grapeseed, and hot six oil...

Just moisturizing and sealing after wash-n-gos...

Miss: Using gel everyday...

Running my fingers through my hair :( i love it but it causes unnecessary breakage...

chelseatiara, Ooooooh! Your mix sounds great! I think I may have to give that a try

chebaby

hit: aveyou flash sale:look:
hit: dominican blow out
hit: kinky curly come clean. i didnt like this at first but now i love it. it foams up soooo much.
hit: terressentials lemon mud wash. i love this stuff it really deep cleans
hit: revisiting bee mine luscious moisturizer

miss: dominican blowout :lol: they can never touch my hair again.

hannan

New Hit:

Tea tree oil + turmeric paste scalp pre-poo: cut the shedding and left my scalp feeling really fresh.

Continued Hits:
Pure hemp seed oil or mixed with castor oil: I hardly use moisturizers anymore, a lil' water sealed with oil and I'm good.

Washing 1x every 7-10 days

Straightening my roots with heat: I would do it every wash, but I'm lazy lol. It ends up being like 1-2x a month.

Eco Styler gel: to keep the edges down

Misses:

Co-washing. Every few months I get the urge to do it and it never ends very well, I really need to stop trying, my hair just doesn't like it.

@halee_J How exactly did you make this prepoo? It sounds interesting!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
hannan I mixed 1/8 cup turmeric powder and enough water to make paste similar to pancake batter, then added about 10-15 drops tea tree oil. I applied it to my scalp and left it on for about an hour with a plastic cap.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Toy

I love that Chocolate Hair Smoothie. The Lotions are also really good (both of them). :lick:

I didn't care for the Butter at all. Mine was too hard & grainy. (Maybe a bad batch).:nono:

I hear the Oil(s) are nice. I have the Sapote Oil and the Loc Oil and they are both suppose to be really nice.

Brownie518

@Toy

I love that Chocolate Hair Smoothie. The Lotions are also really good (both of them). :lick:

I didn't care for the Butter at all. Mine was too hard & grainy. (Maybe a bad batch).:nono:

I hear the Oil(s) are nice. I have the Sapote Oil and the Loc Oil and they are both suppose to be really nice.

I got the butter also and it was very smooth. :lick:

I love that Saravun, stuff. :yep: I'll be stocking up on that, for sure.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Toy the Capaucua (sp) one:ohwell:. I shoulda' gotten the Mango Scalp Butter.:perplexed It was probably just mine tho'

REVISITED HIT:

Tiiva Deep Conditioner

EPIC MISS:

Any 10% BF Sales