Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Brownie518

Priss. your hair is pretty.

Shay, I've never used Fleurtzy but I've been looking at it since La has been using it...

La Colocha

I've already looked at Fleurtzy and My Honey Child today. I also sent that lady at etsy a message. I told her I was going on a personal savings challenge and wanted to purchase my stuff before the first. So if I buy anything today it will be the cassia melts and maybe stuff from Fleurtzy. Brownie have you tried her stuff? We seem to like a lot of the same stuff for our hair.

I like the hair butter and hair oil from fleurtzy. I love the hair oil, it has slip, idk how but it does and its soothing to the scalp. The hair butter is nice it leaves my hair really soft but if you use too much you hair will be greasy.

rosalindb

The store is pretty small and from what I seen they won't be able to stock everything especially since HV make it by order. So is this a sign they'll be using preservatives? I may visit tomorrow they have natural lipstick that did not break me out Honey bee garden!
The HV products that contain water etc already contain preservatives.

chebaby

hey ladies
i am over bentonite clay for hair. i did it today and there is still some left in my hair even though i rinsed for a long time, conditioned and detangled and rinsed again. realized some was still left so rinsed some more and shampooed and there is still some residue left. this is my last time doing it for real.
so after that i used curl junkie smoothing gelly with a tiny bit of curl junkie curl queen on top and my hair looks and feels so darn good.
tonight im going to slather my hair in coconut oil in hopes that that will help me get the bentonite out. tomorrow i will shampoo again, condition with repair me, and then wash and go with smoothing gelly. this time using more so i can see if i can get second day hair.

thank you T, i got my package.
i also got my fleurtzy hair butter and that stuff smells yummy yummy yummy. but it is nothing but vatika frosting. maybe if it were frozen it would be more solid like a pomade but this is just like coconut oil thats slushy. wont repurchase but i smoothed some on my hair today before it fully dried and it softened it i guess.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ltown & Pompous Blue ---- Your Packages both arrived today! Dang...Ya'll Wrapped them thangs like they had a Million Bucks :dollar:in them or The Crowned Jewels:lol:

I truly appreciate them both. Ltown I "owe" you $ -- will be pm'ing you.:look:

Just got in from my Pedi. You woulda' thought the place would be packed on New Year's Eve, but she had 3 cancellations and I was her last client I think. Folx ain't droppin' that Fiddy Bucks no more like it's hot are they?:lol:

La Colocha

hey ladies
i am over bentonite clay for hair. i did it today and there is still some left in my hair even though i rinsed for a long time, conditioned and detangled and rinsed again. realized some was still left so rinsed some more and shampooed and there is still some residue left. this is my last time doing it for real.
so after that i used curl junkie smoothing gelly with a tiny bit of curl junkie curl queen on top and my hair looks and feels so darn good.
tonight im going to slather my hair in coconut oil in hopes that that will help me get the bentonite out. tomorrow i will shampoo again, condition with repair me, and then wash and go with smoothing gelly. this time using more so i can see if i can get second day hair.

thank you T, i got my package.
i also got my fleurtzy hair butter and that stuff smells yummy yummy yummy. but it is nothing but vatika frosting. maybe if it were frozen it would be more solid like a pomade but this is just like coconut oil thats slushy. wont repurchase but i smoothed some on my hair today before it fully dried and it softened it i guess.

That was how mine was che, it turned me off at first but it sat for a few days and its solid like a butter now, no oil or pockets.

rosalindb

^^^ How long do you leave the clay in for? After applying, do you cover your head with a shower cap/plastic bag? I do this to stop it drying out too much and normally leave it on for 20 to 30 mins.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks for the HV info Ya'll. Imma Pass.:sad:

I do like the Acai Phyto Berry, but just bought 4.:look:

I wanted to give BJ some Moonnnee but didn't really see anything.:lol:

I woulda' got some MoistPRO or somethin.:ohwell:

chebaby

That was how mine was che, it turned me off at first but it sat for a few days and its solid like a butter now, no oil or pockets.
thanx, imma have to store it on the other side away from the vent because i can tell this thing melts fast. the smell alone is wonderful though:lick: i didnt think lemon and ylang ylang would smell so good.

chebaby

^^^ How long do you leave the clay in for? After applying, do you cover your head with a shower cap/plastic bag? I do this to stop it drying out too much and normally leave it on for 20 to 30 mins.
i think i left it on for 15 or 20 mintues, not long. but i didnt cover it, i didnt think i was supposed to lol..that must be where i messed up.

rosalindb

i think i left it on for 15 or 20 mintues, not long. but i didnt cover it, i didnt think i was supposed to lol..that must be where i messed up.
I read on LHC that a member found it difficult to rinse out and she would leave it to dry on her hair. Other members advised her to apply the shower cap/plastic bag etc to avoid it drying out. It might be worth giving it another shot.

chebaby

I read on LHC that a member found it difficult to rinse out and she would leave it to dry on her hair. Other members advised her to apply the shower cap/plastic bag etc to avoid it drying out. It might be worth giving it another shot.
thanx. i have a big jar so ill continue to use it on my face and i may try it again on my hair. ill use a plastic cap next time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Good Point Rosalind. I always wrap my Henna & Indigo. I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to rinse out without wrapping it in Saran Wrap.

Che, are you rinsing it out with Conditioner? I pour conditioner all over it and begin rinsing. Or, I'll let the water run over it awhile (and I'm talking Henna/Indigo -- not Bentonite) and then I will pour Cheap Conditioner. Either way, I've had no problems with residue.

I was concerned with that ButtersnBars, but it worked well with Steam, so no problems with that either.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Che--The plastic cap should make the difference with the bentonite because I leave it on way too long and I can get it all out without a problem.'

If ya'll didn't know Oyin is back open. I got some Dew and Honey Hemp. I also paid for my cassia melts. That's good customer service. She was still waiting on a shipment so I just pre paid for them. I want to try and do the No Buy right.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did place an order for some Nature's Blessings. mk sent me a jar and I wanted to re-up.

So, that may be my last purchase for 20-10:ohwell:

*shakes fist at bj for not havin' moist/pro on sale*:lol:

mkd

I did place an order for some Nature's Blessings. mk sent me a jar and I wanted to re-up.

So, that may be my last purchase for 20-10:ohwell:

*shakes fist at bj for not havin' moist/pro on sale*:lol:
T, i think i may pull my husband's jar out and use it. I may order some too since Brownie never got hers.

curlyhersheygirl

Well ladies I ordered from BFH , I got the shea - mango 3/$20 will let you all know how it works out.
I'm taking a break before I continue prep'ing for the party later, still have some cooking to do and the baby is very excited.

So if I don't get back on by tomorrow Happy New Year everyone.
May God grant you all abundant blessings and stay safe.

La Colocha

thanx, imma have to store it on the other side away from the vent because i can tell this thing melts fast. the smell alone is wonderful though:lick: i didnt think lemon and ylang ylang would smell so good.

Did you get the 8oz, i got the 4oz and she only had it in jasmine and lavender when i purchased. Ylang ylang is a beautiful scent alone, make a man throw his drawls at you:lol:.

Lawd....I'm still tryna' buy something *cackles like La Colocha:lol:* .... :nono:

That. Right. There. Is. Some. Sick. Stuff.:blush:

:giggle:

La Colocha

Well ladies I ordered from BFH , I got the shea - mango 3/$20 will let you all know how it works out.
I'm taking a break before I continue prep'ing for the party later, still have some cooking to do and the baby is very excited.

So if I don't get back on by tomorrow Happy New Year everyone.
May God grant you all abundant blessings and stay safe.

Blessings to you too, i keep going to bfh but i just can't order.:nono: