Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minty

there should be a cloaking device for the thread cause y'all know I don't be up here all the time and then I miss out on the goings on and then I gotta pm and nag somebody. *Le sigh*

I ain't got time to be figuring stuff out.

Anywho..anyone like the Elucence? If so let me know.

Minty

I need pants. I lost so much weight these past few months that I only have 1 pair of pants that fit, so before I go loco over some hair stuff I need pants. I havent bought any in forever so I dont even know where to begin. I bought 2 pairs of capris in May (the day before graduation) and those fell off of me immediately.

natural - take those pants to the tailor. Good for you on the weight loss.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

I like the Acidifying Shampoo. I use that after Relaxing. I also have the Clarifying Shampoo everyone seems to like really well (haven't tried it yet).

I also have a Liter of the Moisture Balancing Conditioner that I also haven't tried.
But also gets Great Reviews.

What are you getting?

Charz

Sinister Minister
T- I am, just a little, rubbing it in! I come here to get hair advice from the experts. This time I got it first!

You, Charz, Fab, Fat, Blue, Che, MKD and Natura87, beautyaddict1913 all have me tickled pink & green with envy!

What's this I'm reading bout some do-do drops? That smells like cookies?

*fabulosity*

there should be a cloaking device for the thread cause y'all know I don't be up here all the time and then I miss out on the goings on and then I gotta pm and nag somebody. *Le sigh*

We llllllurves the ELUCENCE!!!
I have it all except for the Acidifying shampoo.. which I think is for neutralizing.. but yes... lurve.. all of it. The conditioner is so great.. I use it as rinse out and leave in... They sell it in Detroit at a black owned BSS.. And I made sure to stop by and get me a liter of poo and a liter of conditioner...

But that was pre black Friday so that doesn't count. :look:

*fabulosity*

The Dew is like lotion. (like a Vaseline lotion, creamy)

I wear a 10 boot, but I need a wide shaft! So what store and what's the coupon???

Steve Madden

30% off and free shipping
SMCYBER30

I only got one pair... I been wilding out.. I need to "set" myself down somewhere.. I'll wait for the other ones I want to go on additional sale.. :drunk:

La Colocha

I like the clarifying shampoo, the moisture poo and the mbc. But my staple is the clarifying poo, i have been using it since early last year and it hasn't failed me yet.

Good day ladies, yall up in here showing out:lol:, well my hair ain't fall out yet using the bb castor oil moisturizer:look:, my hair is soft but not as soft as i like it. I have other oils i can add to it. Heck for 2 bucks i can work it out, so im going to play with it and see what i can do with it. It didn't dry my hair out, so that's a good thing. I didn't use a leave in with it so that may be it also. I made a scalp spritz using jojoba oil, tea tree and peppermint oil, turned out pretty well.. So far the products i can use for my hair without ordering online are

Suave shea almond
oils
BB castor oil moisturizer- still testing
essential oils

Still need to find a few more products, so i don't have to order on line anymore. Also still need to use up qhemet and kckt. I really wanted to try the shea moisture products but target is playing and now the dc is sold out..

EllePixie

Oh I'm so glad I came in this thread, I just ordered the Hair Dew and it sounded like it smells good! Cookies?! *does dance* I'll be in DC in December so if I like I'm I'll def be stocking up before I go home!!! I love Oyin, they are so nice...they almost make me want to move back to Maryland, lol...

robot.

im officially jealous of you maryland ladies!!! I just called the store in nyc thats supposed to sell their stuff and they dont have anything!!!!! *cries*

i'm sorry! i wish i read this before i left. :( i woulda got you what you wanted!

@bronze, the store wasn't too busy by the time i got there. i only wanted a honey hemp and hair dew, but they were still well stocked. :yep: the honey dew smells so freaking delectable.

sorry, ladies. :(

La Colocha

Ok, i mixed shea oil, castor and jojoba , in this moisturizer. If this doesn't make it better, nothing will. *crosses colochas*:lol::look:

bronzebomb

@robot - my sister wants some...Jamyla said that she will not be selling it tomorrow...so my sister is out of luck!

imma haf to get her a small one next month before I go home for Christmas.

beautyaddict1913

Hi Ladies!

I have been out all day and now Im back and catching up on my fave thread! Who needs the others? (kidding but not really lol) I couldnt read pg 343, I kept getting an error saying the admin has been contacted....

I love the banded wash and go technique w/ MJ Curly Pudding...I put my hair in 4 loose bands last night to preserve it and I got second day hair! How exciting! I can get third day hair too Im sure but thats ok lol, Im ready to try out my hair products with cones...

Last night I re-organized my hair products...Im gonna show u guys a pic in another post...I keep the items that I use often or need to use up in a shoe organizer on the back of my bedroom door...and I keep my staples and oils and ayurvedic treats, etc. in a huge crate in my closet....well it got real for me last night....I ran out of room in the huge crate and I realized that I have 18 items coming in the mail this week! (some from swaps, some from BF)...I literally have no room....so it is my goal to use up the following before 2011:

HV Sitrinillah
HV Moist 24/7
Jessicurl TooShea
Yes to Cucumber Conditioner
the remainder of a jar of KBB Cream

Thats only 5 items but I gotta start somewhere lol. I will be repurchasing everything on the list next year except the TooShea (bcuz I hated it) and the KBB Cream (bcuz I have 2 full jars)....

I have been thinking of only getting 2 things instead of 4 in Miss Jessie's BOGO - 16 oz pudding & 16 oz. stretch silkening creme....

bronzebomb

I think we need a post your stash thread! Y'all are such junkies...

Robot - Doesn't that Dew smell wonderful!?:lick:

Last edited:

robot.

@robot - my sister wants some...Jamyla said that she will not be selling it tomorrow...so my sister is out of luck!

imma haf to get her a small one next month before I go home for Christmas.

why not? :ohwell:

i see my services are needed here.

if anything, she losing out on money. people want it - so give it to 'em. i hate breaking up your items to sell on two different days. that would stop me from ordering completely.

i say, once a year, we take accounts from people who order from a company and then give the company a report card - and we need to join up with napturality, lhc, bhm, etc - let them know we ain't playin with yall. :ohwell:

bronzebomb

I asked her on FB...she responded:

"@trella - of course! the hair dew won't be on sale tomorrow but all the products will be available. (while supplies last ;o) "

Minty

I have the Moisture Benefits shampoo, Moisture Balance, and Extended Moistured DC from the Elucence line. I think I will send it to my cousin who is new to haircare as her first line.

*thinking out loud...I need some hair models (4a/b) to work on. I do thermal straightening (not using a straightening comb - I use a feather flat) BUT, I don't have too many kinky clients. Maybe I'll put an add up on craigslist.

La Colocha

Does anyone know if you can use gift cards from target online? Dh is going today and asked me did i want one but i don't know if you can use them online.

La Colocha

I think we need a post your stash thread! Y'all are such junkies...

Robot - Doesn't that Dew smell wonderful!?:lick:

Someone had one last year and i think i was the only one who posted out of all of us:look::lachen:, i wish i could find it for you but i don't remember the name. My stash has shrunken a lot since then. For now:look:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
why not? :ohwell:

i see my services are needed here.

if anything, she losing out on money. people want it - so give it to 'em. i hate breaking up your items to sell on two different days. that would stop me from ordering completely.

i say, once a year, we take accounts from people who order from a company and then give the company a report card - and we need to join up with napturality, lhc, bhm, etc - let them know we ain't playin with yall. :ohwell:

:poke:Robot: I see a very Lucrative Consulting Gig in Your Future!

These Folx Need HELP:nono: I'm still salty about I can't get my little order in after I've ordered from you numerous times in the past.

I didn't know the little thang ended at 7 p.m. Why wouldn't you just end it at Midnight (like most Folx):ohwell: I was on the road.

I asked her on FB...she responded:

"@trella - of course! the hair dew won't be on sale tomorrow but all the products will be available. (while supplies last ;o) "

They Betta' Have my Dew Monday!:look:

Last edited:

mkd

I like both the clarifying poo and the moisture poo.

*fabulosity*

Someone had one last year and i think i was the only one who posted out of all of us:look::lachen:, i wish i could find it for you but i don't remember the name. My stash has shrunken a lot since then. For now:look:.

:grin:

There is no way I would participate in a thread like that...that's like scared straight.. but then I still wouldn't be the worst... out of you all....:lachen:... I could imagine all the crazy comments...<<shudders>>

T, Brownie, and Che are by far the ones I want to see in picture format.. and the other SHAY... where is she???? She got PAILS of product... at least mine is diversified..:rolleyes: :lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.