Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Colocha

Afternoon Ladies:

It's my day to sit here in my Snuggie! Yeah....I pulled it right on out. :blush: It feels "Fallish" Here today. It's sunny & warm but it has that Fall-Feel.:spinning:

I may even put on a pot of tea.:lick:

I did get an answer from Mozeke and she won't be having her Sale until October.:ohwell:

I rubbed on some Claudie Scalp Exlir today. And I am so happy that I will be wig-less for the week. YAY!:grin:

I may pick up another jar of Ends Insurance #1 from Claudie since she's having 20% off tomorrow & Tuesday. Prolly nothing else tho'.:nono:

She should start a site on etsy or something. I want to try her products but can't risk another virus. I got the snuggie out too, chillin.

Ltown

Greyland
Hi MKD...
I just favorited some videos.. we must've been thinking along together.. you doing braids and me doing twists.. well the braid outs sound easier because people seem to only do 4 or 6.. that's what was gonna try... but these are my fave twist out tuts...

My hairdresser Rachel's (Flat twist technique) MKD you should try her one time!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/saloncabelo?blend=5&ob=4#p/u/4/aYKugFF04jI

I picked up some blue and gray perm rods from looking at this one .. it's a braid out but you get the idea.. it came out great...for her..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW7qtrobld0

If you got a lot of time on your hands... I'd be doing this one all day.. but her hair is beautiful..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpuVXtbE50E

Oh yea I fogot about Rachel she is good and the other one is shorty(Sarah) I like her too. Thanks Fab at least you gave links unlike me!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
She should start a site on etsy or something. I want to try her products but can't risk another virus. I got the snuggie out too, chillin.

Yeah.... She Should.:grin:

I was leery about doing the FOTKI too, but it worked out. I recently visited her FOTKI and managed to get in & out w/no problems.:look:

Now, since I know what I want, I will just e-mail her my order.:yep:

La Colocha

I have decided to keep the he leave in, in my rotation. Nothing makes my hair feel softer and it doesn't overpower the bsp like i thought it would. Now if i could find a detangling conditioner on the ground i will be satisfied. So all i will have to buy online is the bsp and the wdt im not giving those up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well....I ended up ordering Ori Organics Jojoba Hydrating Conditioning & a Buttercreme Leave-In (Jar) The Shipping Cost was $8.55.:nono:

I think I'm done now until the HV Sale.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have decided to keep the he leave in, in my rotation. Nothing makes my hair feel softer and it doesn't overpower the bsp like i thought it would. Now if i could find a detangling conditioner on the ground i will be satisfied. So all i will have to buy online is the bsp and the wdt im not giving those up.

Girl.....I may have to give WDT another Chance.:perplexed

I wasn't overly 'impressed' with it when I used it.:ohwell:

So, I may have to try it again.:yep:

Ltown

Greyland
Well....I ended up ordering Ori Organics Jojoba Hydrating Conditioning & a Buttercreme Leave-In (Jar) The Shipping Cost was $8.55.:nono:

I think I'm done now until the HV Sale.:ohwell:

You are never done, let someone tell you about another products:lachen: I'm done with ordering products for a while. The down side is most of these natural products shelf life is too short for me and I don't have time to keep track of how/when it expired.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The down side is most of these natural products shelf life is too short for me and I don't have time to keep track of how/when it expired.

Girl, I know. Most of them say 8-12 months.:grin:

I was on Mozeke's site and she gives a 3-4 Month Shelf Life on alot of her products.:yep:

I will try to use them as quickly as I can. I'm not too worried about shelf-life. :look:

As long as I don't see Mold or Legs Growing out of the Products.:ohwell:

chebaby

hi everyone. i am so tired. i just came back from the renaissance fair and i am just feeling all kinds of lazy. i wasnt going to shampoo my hair bust there was so much sand and dust i feel like i have to now. so i will pre poo on damp hair with evoo and mhc olive conditioner, shampoo with aphogee and then use the spiral solutions deep conditioner. i still plan on twisting but it may change depending on how i feel.

chebaby

I looked at their DC'er,on Curlmart but it is out of Stock.:sad:

im not surprised. people probablyy saw those yummy ingredients and jumped on it. i will send you a sample, i just need to find a jar. its really thick so i assume on wet hair a little will go a long way.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
im not surprised. people probablyy saw those yummy ingredients and jumped on it. i will send you a sample, i just need to find a jar. its really thick so i assume on wet hair a little will go a long way.

That's okay Che.:yep:

You only have 8 ounces.:sad:

I'll just keep watching CM and see when it's back in stock.:grin: *That Protein Treatment looks good too*:look:

chebaby

That's okay Che.:yep:

You only have 8 ounces.:sad:

I'll just keep watching CM and see when it's back in stock.:grin: *That Protein Treatment looks good too*:look:

girl its no problem. all this mhc and curl junkie i have im stocked on conditioners for a while.

i liked the cj protein conditioner. i must say though i didnt notice strength in my hair but i saw what it did for my hair. its weird but i like it.

Ltown

Greyland
I got some Pure and basic reconstructor coconut conditioner 33oz $9.99 at TJM lots of softening ingredients:

Basic Reconstructing Coconut Natural Conditioner DescriptionA unique botanical blend of deeply nourishing Kakui and Macadamia Nut Oils, with Shea Butter give hair an intensive conditioning treatment. Repairs and replenishes leaving hair stronger, softer and more manageable.

Ingredients: Water, stearalkonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got some Pure and basic reconstructor coconut conditioner 33oz $9.99 at TJM lots of softening ingredients:

Basic Reconstructing Coconut Natural Conditioner DescriptionA unique botanical blend of deeply nourishing Kakui and Macadamia Nut Oils, with Shea Butter give hair an intensive conditioning treatment. Repairs and replenishes leaving hair stronger, softer and more manageable.

Ingredients: Water, stearalkonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride

Keep us posted on how you like it. You know I love a Good Reconstructor.:grin:

I can't wait to try the SSI Okra One out.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
girl its no problem. all this mhc and curl junkie i have im stocked on conditioners for a while.

i liked the cj protein conditioner. i must say though i didnt notice strength in my hair but i saw what it did for my hair. its weird but i like it.

I didn't know Curl Junkie had a protein conditioner.....

Hey Wait.....Is that the one in the Bottle for $24.00!:blush:

Vonnieluvs08

Thanks Ms. T I picked up my package today and had to rub a lil into my scalp. I love it!! I'm going to have to get some while it's on sale.

I started on another bottle of KBB today. I'm still doing WnGs and this is letting me use up some product.

Thinking about going home and DCing then putting in some medium size twists for tomorrow.

chebaby

I didn't know Curl Junkie had a protein conditioner.....

Hey Wait.....Is that the one in the Bottle for $24.00!:blush:

yep and its called curl fix. im sure its not just for curly hair though. if it ever goes on sale you should try it since you like her other conditioner.

i just rinsed out the mhc olive and shampooed with aphogee and now im under the heat cap with spiral solutions. i havent used a heat cap in so dang long.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
yep and its called curl fix. im sure its not just for curly hair though. if it ever goes on sale you should try it since you like her other conditioner.

I will.:scratchch @bolded.

It will be a good thing to try out (On Sale).

I've Eyeballed that one Several Times and Never pulled the Trigger.:dizzy:

I can't wait to Fire Up the Mastex:burn: (Heat Cap):lick:. I have several things I want to use it for.

Like I have a couple of Oil Treatments that require Heat, so the Heat Cap will be perfect for that.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks Ms. T I picked up my package today and had to rub a lil into my scalp. I love it!! I'm going to have to get some while it's on sale.

Girl......I love that stuff.:love:

Glad you got it. Hope it helps.:lick:

It's so light and wonderful & it makes my scalp feel good.

I'm kinda thinking :think:I like it a wee bit better than DB. That one is just a 'tad' lighter than DB's. I like DB's....so don't get me wrong and it's like 3 bucks cheaper.

But CG's shipping costs are lower, so I guess it all balances out.:fan:

IA: You should pick up some while she has that 15% discount.:grin:

Last edited:

chebaby

i need to get a steamer or the heat caps with the gel packs because i can barely see ,y tv under this thing lol. and its a little uncomfortable.

Vonnieluvs08

Girl......I love that stuff.:love:

Glad you got it. Hope it helps.:lick:

It's so light and wonderful & it makes my scalp feel good.

I'm kinda thinking :think:I like it a wee bit better than DB. That one is just a 'tad' lighter than DB's. I like DB's....so don't get me wrong and it's like 3 bucks cheaper.

But CG's shipping costs are lower, so I guess it all balances out.:fan:

IA: You should pick up some while she has that 15% discount.:grin:

Girl its the TRUF!!

I put a lil on my hair line that was killing me and it knocked it right out.

I see myself "greasing" my scalp 1-2x a week.

* I got the 8oz and the babassou conditioner oh and a lil something from Ori Organics*

chebaby

ok two things. one, so far i do not like the spiral solutions. i rinsed my hair out and it just felt i dont know, not moisturized. thdn i added kbb hair milk and my hair still doesnt feel moisturized. and two, so far the ori organics curly styling cream is iritating me. it has no slip and seems like its giving me a waxy feel. on the other hand i love the creamy mango butter. i dont know which is doing it but my btwists are coming out really shiny.

chebaby

ok im pissed. my hair is so tangled that i cant get a combn through to properly do my twists. my hair feels dry and i feel like all that deep conditioning was a waste.
my hands feel waxy, so does the 4 twists i did. urggggg. i refuse to deep condition again.
so either im going to slap on so moisturizer and puff, and wear the ouff for the next 2 or three days, or i will just co wash tomorrow. i dont know.....im just pissed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl its the TRUF!!

I put a lil on my hair line that was killing me and it knocked it right out.

I see myself "greasing" my scalp 1-2x a week.

* I got the 8oz and the babassou conditioner oh and a lil something from Ori Organics*

That's good Vonnie.:grin: I'm glad you like it.

I have the Babbasu DC'er too, but haven't tried it out yet. I am anxious to try the Herbal Rich Hair Butter.:yep:

It is very, very lightweight too and it has some great ingredients that I think will help my Hair & Scalp.:lick: I love the Detangling Hair Milk. It smells so good in a light and non-overpowering way.

ok two things. one, so far i do not like the spiral solutions. i rinsed my hair out and it just felt i dont know, not moisturized. thdn i added kbb hair milk and my hair still doesnt feel moisturized. and two, so far the ori organics curly styling cream is iritating me. it has no slip and seems like its giving me a waxy feel. on the other hand i love the creamy mango butter. i dont know which is doing it but my btwists are coming out really shiny.

Don't tell me that. @both bolded. I'll pass on the Spiral Solutions. (Thanks Che).

re: O Organics--- I didn't get the Curly Styling Cream, but I did get the Buttercream Leave-In, the Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner and the Deep Intensive Conditioner (or whatever it's called).:ohwell:

chebaby

T, the ori organics made my hair soft but i know the buttercream leaves behind a wax on my hair.

i will try the spiral solutions on dry hair next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.