My brother said "You were right! That gel was the ish!!" *Pic*

Nerd.

:lachen: he actually went out to a beauty supply store and bought the Eco Styler gel. His next words were "Hold on, im going to send you some pics..." and HANGS UP THE PHONE! :blush:

I just received his juicy hair pictures, haha. He was right though, that gel is the ish. It looks good.He said he was using body lotion in his hair this entire time :perplexed

greight

My brother "borrows" my hair products ALL the time. :rolleyes:

Shampoos, conditioners, the whole 9.

He got like 1/4 inch of hair. :lachen:

theAlist

Thank you! I'm going to try that one...I have the pink one and it doesn't do anything for me.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Heyyyy, I use body lotion. Don't knock it, it's pretty good.:grin:

Eco is my fav gel too. His hair looks good.

westNDNbeauty

I literally laughed out loud at the body lotion part.

Lol. I need to go sit down cause I used to use coco butter thinking it was aome sort of secret formula for maximum hair growth.

His curls are poppin though....

lilsparkle825

there are a couple members on here who use body lotion. it's water based....has glycerin....no "bad stuff"....see where i am going with this?

i have been meaning to try the olive oil one, but i love my aloe vera gel.

Missjae09

I started with the clear one and it was cool... but I then tried the Olive Oil one and I :heart2: IT!!!

there are a couple members on here who use body lotion. it's water based....has glycerin....no "bad stuff"....see where i am going with this?

i have been meaning to try the olive oil one, but i love my aloe vera gel.

kblc06

I just re-visited this gel yesterday, and I must say it is AMAZING! Even better than I remembered and better the Fantasia IC. I should post pics of my slicked back hair.

Nerd.

Heyyyy, I use body lotion. Don't knock it, it's pretty good.:grin:

lol. Aye, like I always say..if it works for you and your hair is thriving, why stop what your doing? I say go for it :yep:

On another note, I just found out that my abuelo uses soap to wash his hair.

A BAR OF BODY SOAP Y'ALL :thud:
Men could simply care less

FebeeSigns

I dont have a brother but my mom steals my Aubrey Organics B5 gel all the time. So much that there is hardly any left for me. She needs to do the smart thing your bro did and go buy her own. <_< & I used to use cocoa butter body lotion when i first Bc'd lol

EllePixie

LOL! Boys are so funny...I have a friend who refuses to give up using vaseline on his hair. And no, not vaseline just to seal...like...that's what he uses to style his hair on a daily basis. :wallbash:

bluevalentine

i just bought this the other day and i gotta say its the best gel i've ever used. i have the krystal (clear) kind like posted above. i need to try that olive oil one too