Long Hair Care Forum

Long Hair Care Forum (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/index.php)
-   Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret.... (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=47517)

caribeandiva 04-14-2008 02:38 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
This thread is still going?

O Bon dye papa!!

miami74 04-15-2008 12:24 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tootrendy19 (Post 4250535)
This youtuber is from Haiti. She has gorgeous hair and uses this mayonnaise treatment on her hair. I don't think it is making her hair grow, but she doesn't use chemicals on her hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhldYqyxp0

Great video! Had me rolling with laughter :lachen: Thanks for sharing.

jenteel 04-24-2008 04:37 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
did all u ladies post in the caribbean poll
i love the fact that we have so many caribbeans on this site!!!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/sho...d.php?t=222111

Napp 04-24-2008 07:51 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Whats the secret?(i dont feel like reading thw whole thread) im of haitian decent and ive had short hair forever. i hope its not the oil. i refuse to walk around smelling like huile mesquite. reminds me of my child hood days when people would ask "who smells like that? eww!":nono: ill stick to commercial strawberry scented products thank you!

clever 04-24-2008 07:54 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Closer1 (Post 4252659)
Girl you gave the straight creole way. LOL.

Griye= Roast

Pile= crush

Bouyi= Boil

Avek dlo= with water.

But the issue is to find the seed.

:lachen:Thanks for the translation girl

a_ caribbean_dream 04-24-2008 08:11 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
LOL. this is quite an old thread. I probably already wrote in it too! But I agree with earlier posts-I don't think its an exact hair secret but a combination of things. I'm even starting to lean towards the genes factor but I'm still not sure.

l'huile maskreti is the truth for growth though-I just don't like it- I think it smells and makes my hair VERY coarse. If anyone has come up with a way to counter the smell PLEASE post! :yep:

didirose 04-24-2008 08:58 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Sak passe femme haitian!!!

How in the heck did this thread get dug up? I think this was the first thread I posted in.:grin:

DivaD04, ti tresse are just little twists or braids all over the head. I don't have a pic but I have link to a painting. I love my Haitian art enjoy:

http://www.carrieartcollection.com/a...tera/KC05.html

The only time my mom did this was after washing and detangling my hair. It was the thing to do before styling it in whatever natural style she had in mind. I think it could possibly be a way to keep tangling down and keep hair out of the way while styling the hair.

Over the years I would see women adding castor oil to their hair concoctions but I've never seen them add it to their hair alone. The haitian castor oil was more important for other uses, especially used as rubs when you have muscle/joint pain or when sick. East coast women are lucky to have vendors selling it. I live in the midwest and we would pray they didn't open our bags and throw it out. With the new airline rules I wouldn't even go through the drama.:nono:

sweetsuccess 04-24-2008 09:15 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
the link didnt work for me :(


Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellis (Post 799270)
Ladies I think I discovered the secret. I saw one of my cousins yesterday and her hair grew like crazy, she had a Halle Berry cut and now it is like an ear length bob in less then 6 months i believe. I asked her what she was using and she was like this thing called Keralong Gamme and another product called cheveux pousse. I am not accurate with the names but I have a site she gave me to see the products. She said alot of Haitians are sweating these products and you would never know cause they don't share their secrets. I told her that was so true. Well here is the site but the only problem is that it is in french but some of the descriptions are in english. I see alot of interesting products for hair growth here so I will be giving some a try. So I think I discovered the secret and I am sharing so I hope you all enjoy the site. Here it is

http://www.extrait-good.com/product_...products_id/38


sweetsuccess 04-24-2008 09:19 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carletta (Post 799837)
OK,OK ! Ya'll know the PRODUCT J.U.N.K.I.E in me HAD to look this up ! I might try to get me some of this from NATUREmd.net for 8.50 cheap!!!!!! :yay: :user:

8.50 is a lot!! for minoval.. in miami its sold for 3.99 .... everywhere else should be 6.99 at most!! go to ur beauty supply stores.. theyll have it... make sure u get the drops and not the pomade. its tooo greasy...

btw, im haitian too and ive always been using minoval... my dad had loss his hair due to an illness and the minoval made it grow back before u know it... but prior to that everyone in my family has been using it.. and its wonderfull.... some ppl have had complaints that it makes them grow hair everywhere.. but ive yet to notice or see anything of that sort n ive been using it well over 10 years now. i just cut and color and damage my hair too much.. but i put my highschool friends on it back in the day and theyre hair is thicker and stronger than ever! .... hth

Mahalialee4 04-24-2008 10:06 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetsuccess (Post 4353423)
8.50 is a lot!! for minoval.. in miami its sold for 3.99 .... everywhere else should be 6.99 at most!! go to ur beauty supply stores.. theyll have it... make sure u get the drops and not the pomade. its tooo greasy...

btw, im haitian too and ive always been using minoval... my dad had loss his hair due to an illness and the minoval made it grow back before u know it... but prior to that everyone in my family has been using it.. and its wonderfull.... some ppl have had complaints that it makes them grow hair everywhere.. but ive yet to notice or see anything of that sort n ive been using it well over 10 years now. i just cut and color and damage my hair too much.. but i put my highschool friends on it back in the day and theyre hair is thicker and stronger than ever! .... hth

So could you elaborate on this more, and what happens when you quit using it? Some people have complained of hair loss, is this true? Some have said it dried out hair at the roots? Is this true? Also does it have a termination time for the product to be effective. bonjour

sweetsuccess 04-24-2008 10:11 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahalialee4 (Post 4353715)
So could you elaborate on this more, and what happens when you quit using it? Some people have complained of hair loss, is this true? Some have said it dried out hair at the roots? Is this true? bonjour

i have heard these stories as well... but no one i personally knew has had any hair loss.. so i dont know... i guess it plays into the whole .. what works for one person may not work well for the other... its worth a try? it wont hurt you too much im sure...

as far as drying out the hair at the roots. the minoval does just feel like dry water (if that makes sense) on your scalp. my roots absorb it in two seconds. n i strongly dislike using it after a fresh press.. but it will make my roots curly.. whch is why i havent used it as much since my transition...

im thinking about getting a sew in for the summer.. u know, like every 6 weeks.. then let my hair breathe for a week. then put a sew in in for another 6 weeks n so fourth.. n while i have the sew in... put minoval in my hair (roots) every morning and see if it retains growth.

i duno if ive helped at all, but i personally know nothing but positive things about minoval.

hth

DivaD04 04-25-2008 02:53 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
thx didirose...o these look like what we used ro wear back in the day as kids

vestaluv1 04-25-2008 04:23 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Victory1 (Post 789862)
They're doing it everynight. You have to moisterize first (your scalp and then your hair). The braids lock-in moisture and that promotes growth. It also stops your hair from shedding and thus protecting your ends.

And yes, your hair is wavy.

THIS IS VERY TRUE

cmesweet 04-25-2008 01:23 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
I need to meet the Haitian women ya'll know. Cause the few Haitians that I have met and/or know, do not have hair that I would wish to have. No, I'm not talking about texture, I am discussing health.

jenteel 06-06-2008 03:38 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmesweet (Post 4358505)
I need to meet the Haitian women ya'll know. Cause the few Haitians that I have met and/or know, do not have hair that I would wish to have. No, I'm not talking about texture, I am discussing health.

:lachen:come 2 ny baby! :drunk:

Sui Topi 06-06-2008 03:47 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
I'm haitian :grin:....well half...and my hair is growing thanks toooooo.....
















LHCF! lol..sorry I couldn't help it

jenteel 06-06-2008 03:50 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sui Topi (Post 4717557)
I'm haitian :grin:....well half...and my hair is growing thanks toooooo.....


















LHCF! lol..sorry I couldn't help it

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
that was good!!!!!

chebaby 06-06-2008 04:01 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenteel (Post 4717477)
:lachen:come 2 ny baby! :drunk:

yes, it seems as though everyone in NY has long healthy hair.

NinasLongAmbition 06-06-2008 07:56 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chebaby (Post 4717671)
yes, it seems as though everyone in NY has long healthy hair.

You know what? You aint never lie , I was just up in Brooklyn last week and as I was walking around I saw several healthy haired and long haired ladies. What is the ny secret that is the question?

HeChangedMyName 06-06-2008 08:08 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NinasLongAmbition (Post 4719305)
You know what? You aint never lie , I was just up in Brooklyn last week and as I was walking around I saw several healthy haired and long haired ladies. What is the ny secret that is the question?


Could it be long healthy heads full of LACE FRONTS? I mean, I'm just saying, the lace front game has been stepped up to near perfection lately.

chebaby 06-06-2008 08:35 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NinasLongAmbition (Post 4719305)
You know what? You aint never lie , I was just up in Brooklyn last week and as I was walking around I saw several healthy haired and long haired ladies. What is the ny secret that is the question?

i think its the dominican salons. theyre on every corner.

cts 11-12-2008 07:02 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
I just returned from Yole salon on Grand Ave/Baldwin, Long Island NY and my experience was not good. If u are a shedder with new growth, like I am, I wouldn't recommend them. Because i arrived there on a non-busy day and time, I didnt have to wait at all-POSITIVE. The wash-woman shampooed, put my Aphogee in, and put me under the dryer-POSITIVE. After that, down hill! She then puts conditioner in, which I thougt was shampoo and a little bit of what seemed like some liquidy non-conditioner stuff-NEGATIVE. So I asked her to put some conditioner in, and she said i did-okkkkk...The two other emplooyees there that spoke english asked her in creole and she said she did. I sat in the stylist chair and she proceeded to rake my hair from forehead to nape with, I KID U NOT, an old raggedy wide toothed blow dryer brush? that had EXACTLY....10 bent and broken tooths? on it!!!! I whipped my head around to see WHAT THE H-LL was she combing my hair with!! I looked at her like, are u serious!!! She said I combing your hair out. I said no, just comb out each section that you are about to roll. With a reluctant look and sigh, she began to STILL rake my hair with.....I KID U NOT!!! the smallest toothed comb made!!!! You've seem them. Those cheap, thin-thin black combs that would snap in two. I NEVER, EVER thought of purchasing those types of combs in stores. Mind u, she seen how much of my shedding hair came out in the 5 tooth brush, but this genius decides to pick up this "lemon tree" comb. I yelled, for a bigger, wider toothed comb. She said i don't have one, and then deceided to top it off by saying, DO U WANT TO COMB IT? Ladiessss, YOU DON'T KNOW!!! I was 1 second from hurtin something!!! I told her that she needs to detangle from the bottom on up. I could HEAR my new growth ripping in my scalp. She rips from my new growth on down, saying u need a touch up. I seen the other stylist comb the relaxer waaaay past the new growth on the customer hair. Touch up? HERE?!! NO, I DONT THINK SO!!! Those old ladies and there old lady customers?-YOU CAN KEEP EM!!! Prices good, parking bad. THAT was my second experience with them. My first was my mistake by going in on a day of the week when it was crowded with.....old ladies. After signing in and watching while the 3 employees SLOWEY eat, stretch out in the stylest chair, and gossip, I decided to get up and find another salon. BUT not before THAT stylst jumps up to ask why before i walk out. The good prices would not make me return there. WE ladies here arent professional hair stylst, so why dont THEY know AA hair care basics?-new growth touch up only; detangle from ends on up; deep condition after aphogee; presentable working tools. I guess i pay for what i get.

chebaby 11-12-2008 07:13 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
^^^^ wow. you dont say.....i dont live in nyc but i have heard plenty of dominican horror stories. i've had all good experiences but you never know.

Casarela 11-12-2008 07:17 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Hi , When it comes to haitian ...I can say for myself since im haitian I think the diet helps a lot because most haitian eat a lot of rice and beans together andd the beans aka frijoles, pois are a $hitload of protein.

IMHO if you dont see a lot of haitian woman around with long hair it could be because of hair practices. On the other hand , the diet itself is almost a 10 when it comes to incorporating food that has a lot of protein.

Other than that, one thing that has been discussed several posts already is that a lot of haitian when they care for their daughters hair they use l'huile mascréti and braid the hair at night. very simple , low maintenance or they use a very light grease called moelle de boeuf ( beef bone marrow).

I dont think that growth is related to the salons ...sure there are dominicans salons that do hair really well. However IMO it does not correlate with hair growth ( whats coming out of your scalp) but it still CAN reflect on the lenght you retain.

Casarela

Quote:

Originally Posted by chebaby (Post 4719469)
i think its the dominican salons. theyre on every corner.


chebaby 11-12-2008 07:27 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casarela (Post 6183927)
Hi , When it comes to haitian ...I can say for myself since im haitian I think the diet helps a lot because most haitian eat a lot of rice and beans together andd the beans aka frijoles, pois are a $hitload of protein.

IMHO if you dont see a lot of haitian woman around with long hair it could be because of hair practices. On the other hand , the diet itself is almost a 10 when it comes to incorporating food that has a lot of protein.

Other than that, one thing that has been discussed several posts already is that a lot of haitian when they care for their daughters hair they use l'huile mascréti and braid the hair at night. very simple , low maintenance or they use a very light grease called moelle de boeuf ( beef bone marrow).

I dont think that growth is related to the salons ...sure there are dominicans salons that do hair really well. However IMO it does not correlate with hair growth ( whats coming out of your scalp) but it still CAN reflect on the lenght you retain.

Casarela

yea, i heard about the diet thing and it made me decide to start eating better and i also want to start working out again.
i only said the dominican salons because back when i wrote that dominican salons were hot on this forum and ladies were saying they were big in NY. that was months ago and i now know it aint the dominican salons :lachen:.
i do believe it the diet and oil(although i have never used it). i use to use JBCO and my hair was so thick back then....i think i need to buy another bottle.

ccd 11-12-2008 07:28 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casarela (Post 6183927)
Hi , When it comes to haitian ...I can say for myself since im haitian I think the diet helps a lot because most haitian eat a lot of rice and beans together andd the beans aka frijoles, pois are a $hitload of protein.

IMHO if you dont see a lot of haitian woman around with long hair it could be because of hair practices. On the other hand , the diet itself is almost a 10 when it comes to incorporating food that has a lot of protein.

Other than that, one thing that has been discussed several posts already is that a lot of haitian when they care for their daughters hair they use l'huile mascréti and braid the hair at night. very simple , low maintenance or they use a very light grease called moelle de boeuf ( beef bone marrow).

I dont think that growth is related to the salons ...sure there are dominicans salons that do hair really well. However IMO it does not correlate with hair growth ( whats coming out of your scalp) but it still CAN reflect on the lenght you retain.

Casarela

You makin me laugh with the moelle de boeff and mascreti references....It just brings me way back to when my mom use to do my hair!

I agree.....with the diet and the knowledge of how to care for your hair.....There are some Haitian that unfortunately, haircare is not on the top of there list of things they need to do.....its more like Food and Shelter......so I remember reading someones comment on here about how they never seen a Haitian with long or healthy hair......I think its about who you know and where you live....anyway, I'm rambling

Just wanted to say Sak pase Casarela!!!!:yep:

empressri 11-12-2008 07:28 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
^^

yeah cause most of the ones around my way...their hair is broken off and damaged. but that goes for a lot of black women period around here. if you perm your hair, you have to learn how to maintain it! and most of them don't.

ccd 11-12-2008 07:34 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cts (Post 6183803)
I just returned from Yole salon on Grand Ave/Baldwin, Long Island NY and my experience was not good. If u are a shedder with new growth, like I am, I wouldn't recommend them. Because i arrived there on a non-busy day and time, I didnt have to wait at all-POSITIVE. The wash-woman shampooed, put my Aphogee in, and put me under the dryer-POSITIVE. After that, down hill! She then puts conditioner in, which I thougt was shampoo and a little bit of what seemed like some liquidy non-conditioner stuff-NEGATIVE. So I asked her to put some conditioner in, and she said i did-okkkkk...The two other emplooyees there that spoke english asked her in creole and she said she did. I sat in the stylist chair and she proceeded to rake my hair from forehead to nape with, I KID U NOT, an old raggedy wide toothed blow dryer brush? that had EXACTLY....10 bent and broken tooths? on it!!!! I whipped my head around to see WHAT THE H-LL was she combing my hair with!! I looked at her like, are u serious!!! She said I combing your hair out. I said no, just comb out each section that you are about to roll. With a reluctant look and sigh, she began to STILL rake my hair with.....I KID U NOT!!! the smallest toothed comb made!!!! You've seem them. Those cheap, thin-thin black combs that would snap in two. I NEVER, EVER thought of purchasing those types of combs in stores. Mind u, she seen how much of my shedding hair came out in the 5 tooth brush, but this genius decides to pick up this "lemon tree" comb. I yelled, for a bigger, wider toothed comb. She said i don't have one, and then deceided to top it off by saying, DO U WANT TO COMB IT? Ladiessss, YOU DON'T KNOW!!! I was 1 second from hurtin something!!! I told her that she needs to detangle from the bottom on up. I could HEAR my new growth ripping in my scalp. She rips from my new growth on down, saying u need a touch up. I seen the other stylist comb the relaxer waaaay past the new growth on the customer hair. Touch up? HERE?!! NO, I DONT THINK SO!!! Those old ladies and there old lady customers?-YOU CAN KEEP EM!!! Prices good, parking bad. THAT was my second experience with them. My first was my mistake by going in on a day of the week when it was crowded with.....old ladies. After signing in and watching while the 3 employees SLOWEY eat, stretch out in the stylest chair, and gossip, I decided to get up and find another salon. BUT not before THAT stylst jumps up to ask why before i walk out. The good prices would not make me return there. WE ladies here arent professional hair stylst, so why dont THEY know AA hair care basics?-new growth touch up only; detangle from ends on up; deep condition after aphogee; presentable working tools. I guess i pay for what i get.


I have personally NEVER gone to a Haitian hair stylist in my adult life I don' think they know how to style hair......But maybe in differnt areas ( Brkln) you will find some that work well....but I think most stylist that do AA hair are rough on the hair......I remember going to a AA salon....highendish and I was watchin what they did


it was Blow dry, curling irons the works......they werent setting peoples hair so I think it depend...really depends when it comes to salons

I like my Dominicans....even if they "don't like us"

ccd 11-12-2008 07:39 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by empressri (Post 6184013)
^^

yeah cause most of the ones around my way...their hair is broken off and damaged. but that goes for a lot of black women period around here. if you perm your hair, you have to learn how to maintain it! and most of them don't.

yes, I think many black women mistreat their hair....I think we could all agree there

I use to blowdry my hair from wet to dry...end up with straw like ends and just a mess....

Before I learned how to rollerset my own hair, it was a MESS!!! broken ends and all....its how you do what you do IMHO

empressri 11-12-2008 07:44 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
wait...this one haitian man F***** up my hair something terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like oh hell no! and the woman swore he could do hair. the woman was nice though, she hooked up mom's hair.

but i was transitioning and i guess he just didn't know how to deal with my thick hair lol

doll-baby 11-12-2008 07:47 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
When I first saw this thread I asked my friend who is Haitian if she had a hair secret, she said no that she struggles with her hair just like anyone else. But she did say that Haitian mother's do not relax their daughter's hair until they are waaaaay older. I guess this allows them to gain length and overall hair health .

Casarela 11-12-2008 08:02 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
I bet JBCO is good too! But that L'huile mascreti just stanks not like MTG however I still hate the potent smell!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by chebaby (Post 6184001)
yea, i heard about the diet thing and it made me decide to start eating better and i also want to start working out again.
i only said the dominican salons because back when i wrote that dominican salons were hot on this forum and ladies were saying they were big in NY. that was months ago and i now know it aint the dominican salons :lachen:.
i do believe it the diet and oil(although i have never used it). i use to use JBCO and my hair was so thick back then....i think i need to buy another bottle.


pringe 11-12-2008 09:01 PM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
um what about those of us whose hair is in twists and braided styles anyway, protective styles and their/our hair is still not going

varaneka 08-05-2009 01:25 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
I want to try minoval

sungtongs 02-02-2011 09:14 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
When my hair was WL as a child, my grandmother used to use a combination of l'huile mascréti and cocoa butter (YES, REALLY). I'm convinced that all worked, but the smell of l'huile mascréti is wayyy too much for me these days.

I'm also gonna agree about relaxing hair later in life. I got my first relaxer at 13.

Phaer 02-02-2011 09:36 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Me too, I got a perm when I was around 13 and had a nice bald spot at the back of my head when I was 13 and 1/2.

pookaloo83 02-02-2011 09:45 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
I notice Haitians have thick hair. At least the ones I've seen. I get so jealous!

ActionActress 02-02-2011 09:58 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Interesting thread ladies keep going but let us be mindful that a "Mixed background" has nothing to do with why some one has long hair. There are so many positive examples of 4b hair that with good technique grow fabulously long hair. :yep:

AA


Haven't read the entire thread but...
Could it also be that people from Haiti, Caribean areas, and Brazil and such that so many Afro-Ameri women look at, have a tendency not to use so many products or use more natural products and/or not so relaxer minded as the US women are? Think about it, all come from Africa, some of us from the same areas but different but ancestors end up in different countries and just as "mixed" as each other. AAmer. are mixed blacks (we seem to forget) But yet we claim that those who live in other regions have some kind of secret...lol! This is something to ponder on. Are we that much different? or is it simply our technique...the women of the slave era had thicker, longer healthier hair than us today:spinning:....think on it.

Nixx22jam 02-02-2011 10:12 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
Some one else posted about caribbean ppl diets. I TOTALLY agree. My mom was making carrot juice, sour sop juice, mango juice, cucumber juice it her hair was long. Not because of it but it wasnt a hindrance.I think I want a juicer for my birthday. Eating non processed foods also help I try not to put that stuff in my body.

SimJam 02-02-2011 10:27 AM

Re: I am convinced Haitian women have a hair secret....
 
^^^^^
OH yes, not to forget all the natural juices and unprocessed foods, yam, banana, cho cho, dasheen, cassava etc ... instead of rice and bleached flour


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002-2011, Long Hair Care Forum™, LLC.
Site Maintenance Nikos Dimopoulos - www.niden.net