PDA

View Full Version : Bag Borrow or Steal

BUTTALIPS
06-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Has anyone ever seen or used this site? You can basically rent bags for a week, a month or even a year. They have plain bags to designer bags.

Let me know if you have used it and how you find it.

www.bagborroworsteal.com

BabyImaStarr
06-28-2006, 06:46 PM
I had a membership there for about two months. I only got one bag though. I just did not think it was worth the money to continue with the subscription. I always got caught up doing other things and I would never remember to send the bag back. As far as I can remember, shipment was fast and customer service was ok. About 3 months after I canceled my membership, I was charged the monthly membership fee and I had to call them to get my money back.

HTH :)

JamericanGurl
06-28-2006, 09:34 PM
IMO it jus sounds like a waste of money!

lexi08
06-29-2006, 06:36 AM

I agree. If you want a designer bag why not just save up for one, if your willing to pay a monthly fee to rent.

BUTTALIPS
06-29-2006, 07:28 AM
I agree. If you want a designer bag why not just save up for one, if your willing to pay a monthly fee to rent.

I thought that is what most of you would say. I rather go to the wholesale district in NY (my old stomping grounds) and snag a few that look good at a cheaper price.

Thanks for the input ladies, I knew you would set it straight as usual

lexi08
06-29-2006, 07:51 AM
I thought that is what most of you would say. I rather go to the wholesale district in NY (my old stomping grounds) and snag a few that look good at a cheaper price.

Thanks for the input ladies, I knew you would set it straight as usual

Great idea! I have had my eye on a Black Leather Gucci Horsebit Hobo, but this bag is over $1000 :ohwell:

BabyImaStarr
06-29-2006, 07:55 AM

It really was.

Belle Du Jour
06-29-2006, 08:43 AM

I Agree! I thought this was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. I say, save, buy on sale or buy a mirror bag.