PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Boots!!!!!!!!!!

shellzfoshizzle
01-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know if this style is going to be hot in the spring and summer? I first started seeing the cowboy boots back in September and some people have been wearing them, but I have a feeling that they are going to be hot HOT HOT this summer, what about ya'll?

I want to get me a pair for this spring/summer, but do you think they'll be too hot to wear then? And what would you wear them with besides a skirt (which I don't wear)?

WomanlyCharm
01-24-2006, 07:57 AM
Cowboy boots are always in style down here in Texas! :lol:
I've seen people wear them with skirts, jeans, tuxedo pants...anything goes, as long as you make it your own style.
I own a pair...in pink and green. My family thinks I'm colorblind, but I love my crazy booties! :grin:

phynestone
01-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I personally wouldn't wear them in the summer b/c it's too hot, but now and the Spring should be fine.

ImPradaModel
01-24-2006, 01:51 PM
What's hot is what you make it I have been wearing them for the past 6 years......

planodiva
01-24-2006, 04:12 PM
I say NO NO to wearing boots of any kind in the Summer. That is like wearing sandals after Oct. I mean boots are made for walking but not in the Summer.

Healthb4Length
01-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I say NO NO to wearing boots of any kind in the Summer. That is like wearing sandals after Oct. I mean boots are made for walking but not in the Summer.

ITA, IMO a fashion Faux Paux (I know I spelled that wrong!) Just as bad as wearing leather or Fur in the summer time...Yell to the Naw!:lol:

Caramela
01-25-2006, 07:41 AM
I can't get with the traditional heel on cowboy boots. I won't be rocking that trend :nono:

PrettyBrownEyes
01-25-2006, 11:24 AM
I don't think its wrong to wear them in the Spring/Summer. I mean traditional "cowboys/girls" do. Ever go to the Black Rodeo, in the summer at that? They aren't riding those horses with sandals on.

Anyway, to wear them as fashion as I do know you were referring to, I think would be fine. Fashion rules also, can switch up based upon the climate you live in.

planodiva
01-25-2006, 12:25 PM
True...True but it is like sticky nasty HOTT in the summer in Texas. I couldn't even imagine wearing boots.

I don't think its wrong to wear them in the Spring/Summer. I mean traditional "cowboys/girls" do. Ever go to the Black Rodeo, in the summer at that? They aren't riding those horses with sandals on.

Anyway, to wear them as fashion as I do know you were referring to, I think would be fine. Fashion rules also, can switch up based upon the climate you live in.

SplashAtl
02-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Do people still wear cowboy boots? Just wondering.....

Syrah
02-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know if this style is going to be hot in the spring and summer? I first started seeing the cowboy boots back in September and some people have been wearing them, but I have a feeling that they are going to be hot HOT HOT this summer, what about ya'll?

I want to get me a pair for this spring/summer, but do you think they'll be too hot to wear then? And what would you wear them with besides a skirt (which I don't wear)?

I love cowboy boots - like REAL AUTHENTIC ones, not the Jessica Simpson knockoffs.

I've had my eye on a pair of Luchesse's (loo-kay-sees) for a while, but am trying to find that at a lower price.

dlewis
02-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Cowboy boots are always in style down here in Texas! :lol:
I've seen people wear them with skirts, jeans, tuxedo pants...anything goes, as long as you make it your own style.
I own a pair...in pink and green. My family thinks I'm colorblind, but I love my crazy booties! :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Must be a southern thing. Everyone wear them around here. Wear them with a suit, skirt, shorts, kids wear them with swimming trunks. My Dad's a cowboy and wears them all the time.

BrooklynSouth
02-04-2008, 02:14 PM

Shellz, go git dem boots!! My Honey wears his LUCCHESE boots worldwide and I wear mine all over the USA. I love them winter, spring, summer and fall{New Yorkers admire my quirk}. I never wear them in snow-{that's for UGGs} My Lucchese boots look great with skirts, dresses, jeans and even modest shorts for local picnics!

Syrah
02-04-2008, 04:37 PM
I was in NY and this girl went walking by - I made a mental note of the outfit.

Creme/Winter White coat with black tights. She had a beautiful aqua colored sweater on and some grey Lucchese boots. It looked so "country chic".

But dag blamit - why do those boots have to be so expensive?? :wallbash: