PDA

View Full Version : Winter Skirts with Stiletto Boots

Cincysweetie
01-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Hey ladies, quick question. If you are wearing longer winter skirt with a stilleto boot, is it okay for some skin to show or does the skirt need to be long enough to cover the top of the boot/the boot high enough to go under the skirts?

shellzfoshizzle
01-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I don't think it's okay to show skin. If you are going to wear a long winter skirt, the boots need to be high enough to be under the skirt or the skirt needs to be long enough to cover the top of the boots. I don't think it's cute when I see people with supposed to be long skirts and some ankle boots. It looks sloppy. Be classy and don't show skin. Work it.

FlyyGyrl
01-14-2006, 06:00 PM
IMO the vast majority of the time this is a no- no. If the boots are longer or hit some where near the calf definitely not. Depending on the cut of the skirt in a few rare cases it can look nice with a shorter boot. If you have really thin legs you probably do not want to take that risk.

IntelligenceisBeautiful
02-07-2006, 09:08 AM
If you are wearing a A line shirt you can wear some knee boots and show some skin (not too much) for a circle skirt I would let the skirt civer the boot

Lucia
02-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey ladies, quick question. If you are wearing longer winter skirt with a stilleto boot, is it okay for some skin to show or does the skirt need to be long enough to cover the top of the boot/the boot high enough to go under the skirts?
def. the skirt needs to cover the boots. If it's a mini skirt then then boots should be knee length too so you don't look trashy, but classy

Cincysweetie
02-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Ever since I originally posted this thread I have been aware of how people on tv (celebs) and everyday folk wear this look, and I'd say 8/10, people wear the boots with skin showing. I hardly ever see it to where the skirt falls below the boot.