PDA

View Full Version : Clear Strap Bars

luvmesumhair
08-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Lately I have been seeing some ladies walking around wearing bras that have clear straps in the back where they clasp the bras at to close them.

I hope I am not confusing you.:drunk:

Anyway, do you know who and where they sell them? I asked VS and Frederick's and they do not them sell that type of bra with the clear strap in the back like they have for the shoulder.

Thx.

KPH
08-27-2008, 03:34 PM
i've have bought a couple of bras from bloomingdales that came with them

poookie
08-27-2008, 03:40 PM
Lately I have been seeing some ladies walking around wearing bras that have clear straps in the back where they clasp the bras at to close them.

I hope I am not confusing you.:drunk:

Anyway, do you know who and where they sell them? I asked VS and Frederick's and they do not them sell that type of bra with the clear strap in the back like they have for the shoulder.

Thx.

really? all the clear strap bras i've seen came from victoria's secret. did you go online, or did you go to a specific store? people who work there (i know, i used to do this when i was an employee) will be quick to tell you they don't carry something if a) they don't know what you're talking about, or b) have no desire to find it for you.

i've seen just the clear straps at wal-mart once. but this was months ago, and it might have just been a seasonal thing.

Browndilocks
08-27-2008, 04:21 PM
They actually have some decent clear strap bras in Target for about 14 bucks.

luvmesumhair
08-27-2008, 05:14 PM
They actually have some decent clear strap bras in Target for about 14 bucks.
Just for the back?

glamazon386
08-27-2008, 06:22 PM
OP, I've never seen what you're talking about but I did recently see a bra in JCPenney that was backless. That might work for you. I personally think the regular clear straps for the shoulders are tacky so I can't even imagine how the whole back of the bra would be clear and visible on a bare back.

Like This:

http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=71471&wtlCategory=Search

GeorginaSparks
08-27-2008, 08:43 PM
are tacky.........