PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade Party

SoSweet08
08-25-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm helping my friend throw a masquerade party and I don't know what to wear. It has to be grown and sexy with a mask. Any ideas for an outfit or mask?

Cincysweetie
08-25-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm helping my friend throw a masquerade party and I don't know what to wear. It has to be grown and sexy with a mask. Any ideas for an outfit or mask?
I just did a GOOGLE search for masquerade party masks and a lot of stuff came up. That might be a place to start!

NClady
08-26-2008, 12:41 PM
I went to one last year and we had to wear all black and everyone had to have a mask on.. I had a ball.. I ordered my mask off line....I think my girlfriends got theirs from Adam and Eve.. Let me check my emails to find the place were I got mine from.....

SoSweet08
08-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Ok, I found one that I really like but it's a lot of money for a mask :/

I'm going to see if I can find something else. Thanks for replying.

NClady
08-30-2008, 07:43 AM
How much was the mask you were looking at getting? I think mine was around $30.. Most people there had the cheap mask on, in which I was a little pissed cause I could have spent $10 on a mask also..LOL:lachen:.. I can't find the email confirmation were I ordered the mask from good luck.....Don't forget to show pictures....

Ok, I found one that I really like but it's a lot of money for a mask :/

I'm going to see if I can find something else. Thanks for replying.

SoSweet08
08-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Dang the masks I was looking at at $70-$200 lol...hell no, right lol.

I'm going to keep searching. The mask my friend might get is HOT!!!! $300 though.

caramelcutieinva
08-31-2008, 01:40 PM
try centurynovelty.com or http://www.nightmarefactory.com/mardigras/

SoSweet08
09-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the sites. I seen one that I like but I lost the site. I got to try and find it. It was pink/purple with gold I believe....I forgot lol. If I find it i'll post it.